ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to the

Purdue faithful. You’ve won the Brohm Lottery. Good luck.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

No congrats given here. I hope they never win another game. Purdue fans are some of the most classless fans I've seen. Luckily they are such a second rate program that even if they had Nick Saban they wouldn't win the Big Ten. Brohm will do a great job there, might get them a few Big Ten West titles, but nothing more.

No congrats give here. I hope they never win another game. Luckily they are such a second rate program that even if they had Nick Saban they wouldn't win the Big Ten. Brohm will do a great job there, might get them a few Big Ten West titles, but nothing more.
Damn,tell us how you really feel.

No congrats give here. I hope they never win another game. Luckily they are such a second rate program that even if they had Nick Saban they wouldn't win the Big Ten. Brohm will do a great job there, might get them a few Big Ten West titles, but nothing more.

giphy.gif

No congrats given here. I hope they never win another game. Purdue fans are some of the most classless fans I've seen. Luckily they are such a second rate program that even if they had Nick Saban they wouldn't win the Big Ten. Brohm will do a great job there, might get them a few Big Ten West titles, but nothing more.
Were you born a sore loser?Or have you morphed into one?

Purdue faithful. You’ve won the Brohm Lottery. Good luck.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
Thanks. Clearly, the Brohm’s will always love UofL. Bad timing right now for him to leave a place where he is becoming a legend in short order.

Reactions: Boiler719
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT