ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Crum

I didn’t know. Godspeed to him and his family. I’ve met and/or interacted with Denny a few times, mainly at his potato soup/scholarship fundraisers. A gentleman each and every time.

When I was in middle school, Denny was doing a promotional appearance at a furniture store in Middletown. It’s now the Peddlers Mall behind White Castle. Anyway, I grew up in Frankfort, and when speaking to him that day, he got a big kick that me and my family were in the thick of the rivalry. “Right there in the middle,” he said. He signed a basketball for me.

I was pro move on from Crum in the later years. I never stopped admiring and respecting him. I hope his end of days are peaceful.

Class act and a great coach and man. I wish Coach Crum comfort and peace until his journey ends.

Reactions: Mayoman
Any word on Coach Crum? He and his family are in my thoughts and prayers. Met him very casually a couple of times and he was quite the gentleman. I fully respect the family’s privacy at this time. Just checking. Love and prayers, CDC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT