ADVERTISEMENT

Clown circus drops law firm...

No more evidence need be shown to determine that the folks in charge down there are NOT up to the task.
The type of poor decisions exhibited here will certainly have impact on the sorry state of donations because Postel, Grissom and the current BOT do not have the confidence of people in the community who make donations.

Reactions: American Male
No more evidence need be shown to determine that the folks in charge down there are NOT up to the task.
The type of poor decisions exhibited here will certainly have impact on the sorry state of donations because Postel, Grissom and the current BOT do not have the confidence of people in the community who make donations.
But they are probably doing exactly what they were put into place to do, Bevin is a POS!!!

Reactions: American Male
No one that is a fan and supporter of U of L is against the fact that there were many things that needed to be addressed and that some high level employees needed to be terminated ( Ramsey and his crew and Pitino in particular). But the poor leadership at the top( Postel and Grissom) handled yet another scandal so poorly that it made the University of Louisville the face of the FBI investigation . In attempting to act quickly and address those issues they overreached and ( in my opinion) wrongfully terminated an executive that could have been instrumental in leading the athletic department through this situation.
They compounded their stupidity by their ham handed attempt to dig up dirt to validate their decision to get rid of Jurich and have been exposed in this effort.
I also do not believe Bevin intentionally put people in powerful positions to destroy athletics at Louisville but I believe he and his staff did not perform due diligence in seeking successful executives who truly have Louisville's best interest at heart. He found Louisville executives who have proven to be savvy and brilliant but NOT devoted to the school. Those men and women are out there but in the interest of acting quickly he appointed people who want power but likely do not have the best interests of the University as a priority.

No one that is a fan and supporter of U of L is against the fact that there were many things that needed to be addressed and that some high level employees needed to be terminated ( Ramsey and his crew and Pitino in particular). But the poor leadership at the top( Postel and Grissom) handled yet another scandal so poorly that it made the University of Louisville the face of the FBI investigation . In attempting to act quickly and address those issues they overreached and ( in my opinion) wrongfully terminated an executive that could have been instrumental in leading the athletic department through this situation.
They compounded their stupidity by their ham handed attempt to dig up dirt to validate their decision to get rid of Jurich and have been exposed in this effort.
I also do not believe Bevin intentionally put people in powerful positions to destroy athletics at Louisville but I believe he and his staff did not perform due diligence in seeking successful executives who truly have Louisville's best interest at heart. He found Louisville executives who have proven to be savvy and brilliant but NOT devoted to the school. Those men and women are out there but in the interest of acting quickly he appointed people who want power but likely do not have the best interests of the University as a priority.
Very well said!

Live look inside Grawemeyer Hall:
giphy.gif

Reactions: zipp
Boy, wouldn't that fix a lotta problems at one time...

The cleanout was long over due. Too many financial shenanigans and embarassments.

Evidence? All they have is Pitino’s shenanigans. They did not have just cause for firing TJ and we’re going to pay dearly both financially and just the loss of a great AD. I think you’re a troll personally. No one with half a brain could possibly think what’s going on at UofL is good for the University. It not good for academics or athletics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT