ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Prediction Thread

Tigers - 65
Cards - 27

Gonna be a long day for the good guys I fear. CU is just too deep and too good for the Cards at this point in the program Wait till next year is my mantra. Cheers to all tomorrow. Hoping for no injuries in this game.

Tigers - 65
Cards - 27

Gonna be a long day for the good guys I fear. CU is just too deep and too good for the Cards at this point in the program Wait till next year is my mantra. Cheers to all tomorrow. Hoping for no injuries in this game.

I did “like” you post but I don’t agree with your final score. CU should win this game “going away” but it will be closer than your estimate. We’ll score more than 27 and won’t allow 65 (no 102 offensive plays). But WTH we all have ears, noses and other private parts and opinions. :p I’m going to stick with my original prediction of 88-2 Cards. We’ll give them a safety on the first series of the game and then score 88 unanswered points to “shock the world”. :rolleyes:;):)

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Mayoman
^ Just trying to keep it real. CU needs to make a statement in this game and win out like big to move their rating back up and leave no doubt they are #1 or at least #2 in the nation. Got put those SEC homers in check don't ya know!!!o_O:rolleyes::oops::eek:;):D

^ Just trying to keep it real. CU needs to make a statement in this game and win out like big to move their rating back up and leave no doubt they are #1 or at least #2 in the nation. Got put those SEC homers in check don't ya know!!!o_O:rolleyes::oops::eek:;):D

You’re right, but it’s sad that Clemson would have to prove anything at this point, they shouldn’t have to after 21 straight wins. Can you imagine if Bama, or any other sec team, were on a 21 game win streak? The entire College Gameday show would be dedicated to that team. It’s all they would talk about.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT