ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson Game

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
Crazy to think, but if we are fortunate enough to win that one, you can just about write us into the ACC Championship. Our crossover opponents are not very good and NC State and BC are not strong. Lots of season left, but the Clemson game is gonna be so damn huge.

Reactions: Mayoman
Let's just take it one game at a time! This is totally new territory for Louisville Fb being the hunted. Makes me nervous, just hope the team doesn't get the big head and get complacent.

Let's just take it one game at a time! This is totally new territory for Louisville Fb being the hunted. Makes me nervous, just hope the team doesn't get the big head and get complacent.

They were hunted in 2006. That was a good @$$ football team. And the 2013 team I picked to go to the national title, but it's different now because the team can afford a loss with a conference championship game and the playoff.

They were hunted in 2006. That was a good @$$ football team. And the 2013 team I picked to go to the national title, but it's different now because the team can afford a loss with a conference championship game and the playoff.
They were not in the acc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT