ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2021

armensmith

One-Star Poster
Apr 30, 2020
With the commitment of Payton and Sydni for the class of 2021 and the commitment of Sania Feagin to South Carolina, it appears that if the Cards add anyone, it might be Raven Johnson unless Jeff has another player up his sleeve that we don't know about. However, when I look at the roster for guards in the 2021 -22 season, I see HVT, Ahlana, Mykasa, and possibly Kianna Smith still playing at the point guard position for that season. Of course, Mykasa and Kianna will be seniors in 2021-22 season. Still, I wonder if the potentially loaded point guard position at U of L in 2021-22 season will be a deterrent for Raven who probably wants to start right away.

All the guards you mention, probably save Robinson, can play the 2. Johnson appears to be in the mold of a true PG. As you mention, CJW generally has a plan 1-15 and will execute it to best fits his projected needs.

Coach said there will be times where he will play 4 or 5 guards at a time. Payton Verhulst is 6’1 1/2” and she can jump, I have seen several videos on her and she is a good shot blocker, rebounder, scorer and passer. I love having the talent we have coming in they are going to be fun to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT