ADVERTISEMENT

Chubba Purdy commits to the Cards!

Where is this myth about crappy facilities coming from?

My guess is Harbaugh complaining about the visitor locker room. But even then UM staff contradicted him. That said, the new football facility is mentioned by every recruit in interviews.

Hey Now! That Ross-Kincaid Stadium used to seat over 67,000 Ohio State, Michigan, and Notre Dame fans very comfortably. Purdue shrunk the size by over 15,000 so the Wolverine, Buckeye, and Irish fans could have a more intimate experience.....

Myth? I’ve seen it with my own eyes when I watched Ohio State beat the piss out of Purdue a few years ago, bro. Congrats on upgrading your facilities for the first time since 1940, bro. Your campus looks like a 1940 soviet institution as well.

I don’t deal in myth, I deal in fact, bro. Purdue is garbage. Your town sucks, your school sucks, your facilities sucks. You can’t beat Louisville on the field, as a community, as a campus, as a fan base, or in anything.

Our worst season ever is regular for you, bro.

Your greatest player ever was a KENTUCKY recruit, bro.

GTFOH and try to stop auburn from scoring again.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Do you boils consider that dump of a stadium as part of the “facilities”?

Asking for a friend.
No. Just the field affects the players. It's super nice. Rest of the stadium is about to get over 100mil.

Team meeting rooms, weight room, medical rooms, etc are some of the nicest in the big ten and country.

I'd love to see Purdue and Louisville play again! Would be more fun the playing Nevada...

No. Just the field affects the players. It's super nice. Rest of the stadium is about to get over 100mil.

Team meeting rooms, weight room, medical rooms, etc are some of the nicest in the big ten and country.

I'd love to see Purdue and Louisville play again! Would be more fun the playing Nevada...

Wow! That medical room will really sway the recruits! I can see Brohm now doing the “Price is Right wave” as he opens the door to it so recruits can look in...LOL

Reactions: Villebandit
Wow hahaha lmao

I know more about your lame ass, garbage program than you do. Check what school you beat Brees for, bro. Educate yourself. You’re the same level as Kentucky haha

Oh you’d crush us on the field this year, bro? Just like last time? No matter how bad we were last year, we weren’t Purdue bad, and never have been. We #own that garbage man ass and the only reason we’d play a big ten bottom feeder is to get an extra win but we already got eastern Kentucky, bro.

ROMFFL community college? Hahaha the #birdgang treats their Cards like a pro and over a million people support the team while y’all got garbage men and corn farmers stopping by your games while they throw away their trash. West Lafayette lol

Hahahaha hahahahaha

Aww man, this stuff is too funny.

Our place? Beating Purdue’s ass on the regular isn’t a big deal for us. We already beat the sec bottom feeders with ease, what is the big ten to us?

Bro, it doesn’t matter if we are ACC, big easy, conference USA or ovc, we are superior to Purdue in all athletics, bro. We got you in lacrosse, baseball, basketball and sure as hell football. Our facilities smoke your garbage.

As far as schools go, we are doing innovative medical procedures and research. What’s Purdue doing, bro? Making more efficient garbage trucks and recycling trash into athletic facilities.

Bro, auburn beat y’all worse than anyone beat the worse team in UofL history, bro, and y’all are paying Brohm millions for it. Get on out of here before I go and own your board

Our place is on top of the ACC and in New Year’s Day bowl games. Much nicer than the bottom of the big ten.

Purdue is the UKaaay of the north. What a joke.

Reactions: BoilerHal
Wow hahaha lmao

I know more about your lame ass, garbage program than you do. Check what school you beat Brees for, bro. Educate yourself. You’re the same level as Kentucky haha

Oh you’d crush us on the field this year, bro? Just like last time? No matter how bad we were last year, we weren’t Purdue bad, and never have been. We #own that garbage man ass and the only reason we’d play a big ten bottom feeder is to get an extra win but we already got eastern Kentucky, bro.

ROMFFL community college? Hahaha the #birdgang treats their Cards like a pro and over a million people support the team while y’all got garbage men and corn farmers stopping by your games while they throw away their trash. West Lafayette lol

Louisville historically is nothing special. They’re on par with Purdue. The truth hurts.

“A lot of ways”
Hahahaha

Name them, bro. Why is Purdue stealing coaches from Kentucky directional schools (wku and eku) if they’re such a great school? Bro, we have coaches leaving championship schools to lead the birdgang but blah blah big ten blah blah.

Losers.

Yeah, bro, you’re right. Louisville has just won more games, more heismans, beat notre dame more, have better facilities, coaches, fan support, culture, etc but otherwise just like Purdue.

Props on the bar across the street though. Nice place to get wasted before spending an afternoon in that trash dump of a stadium watching garbage football.

“A lot of ways”
Hahahaha

Name them, bro. Why is Purdue stealing coaches from Kentucky directional schools (wku and eku) if they’re such a great school? Bro, we have coaches leaving championship schools to lead the birdgang but blah blah big ten blah blah.

Losers.
What championship schools? App state? Kinda like how Brohm won 2 conference championships at wku before going to Purdue?

Holy shit. Is @Villebandit drunk? He's got a real hate-boner. I hope you know, not a single purdue fan thinks about you nearly as much as you dream about Jeff Brohm.

1) who cares who we beat out for Brees? Still was an amazing QB at Purdue and now one of the best to ever play the game in the NFL.

2) as many have mentioned, brand new $70M football facility, and $100M+ reno for the stadium starting literally this year with a new Ribbon board before the 2019 season, new scoreboard before 2020 season, and the rest of the construction after that. And I guess we're only comparing football? Because all the rest of our facilities are also top of the class

3) You really like the word "bro"

4) not everyone wants to go to college in the city and want a traditional college feel. Nothing wrong with that. in fact, that's what the majority of kids want. Purdue is that. Louisville is not. That's fine. To each their own.

5 and lastly) you can have your opinions, we can have ours. And honestly who really cares. It's not worth the effort you're putting into this. Go be productive to society or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CPBuntin
Hahaha

No name new #garbagemaker poster gets triggered and comes to OUR board to attack me. This is great, bro.

Go huck some corn for a few of the amazing Louisville eateries and get out of here, bro. Go battle Kentucky for some more recruits. Your Keady dome sucks too. What’s up with Purdue and their thirst for WKU coaches?

Maybe they’re the wku of the big ten?

Bro...

Howard from Miami

Bobby from Auburn

Charlie from Florida

Scott dominating at App State.

Meanwhile, WKU and EKU are coaching factories for your lame ass school.

Speaking of which, I know a prof at Purdue begging to escape, bro. Haha so lame

Hold on, bro, the Purdue losers will make up some new screen names to go at you .

We should just let our fam down 65 south handle them in football like they did in basketball but Purdue is too scared to play them.

Back to Chubba.........this is a pretty neat article to read from the Arizona State side. Let's assume other recruits feel similarly after meeting with the Louisville staff and seeing what Louisville has....pretty exciting stuff considering the program is coming out of a 2-10 crater.

VilleBandit will love this link because of the footage of these bros bro'n out.

https://www.sports360az.com/2019/06/chubba-to-louisville-has-asu-fans-asking-why/

To whoever said louisville isn’t a college town and Purdue is so much better, go back and listen to what Chubba said in one of his interviews. He said he wanted a college town. You don’t have to be in BFE to be a college town. The college just has to be a big part of the city. U of L is a huge part of the city of Louisville. We don’t have any pro teams, therefore we are the greatest show in the city.

Bro, Purdue fans don’t have the first clue about college towns. They think corn fields and trailer drinking put them on the same level as Athens, Georgia. SMMFH, these folks are losers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT