ADVERTISEMENT

Chubba Purdy commits to the Cards!

Sounds like his decision is down to 3, if I’m reading it right. Louisville, Michigan St and Kansas St.

Maybe the red exclamation points are a sign?:D

Reactions: PHCARD
Coach Satterfield and staff are straight up kicking ass! And the best part is these guys can flat out coach too. Watch the video of this guy throwing 50 and 60 yard dimes as a high school junior.

Welcome to the Ville, Chubba. Go Cards!

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Not to mention this kid ran for almost 1200 yards as a junior. Sounds like a perfect fit for a Satterfield offense.

It is really early but this staff really seems to understand recruiting and building a program. This is a good get because it is a position of need. They have addressed it with 2 really good QB's. Competition is the best motivator for kids with the right attitude. It is not a given that Purdy beats out Webb or even Conley at this point.

Reactions: Mayoman
Where's the purdoo biatch saying CSS was only recruiting App State players. Dayum, another kid we beat purdoo out for!
Purdue got their QB, Chubba waited too long and was on the outside looking in. He was going to wait until later July but moved up his commitment after Purdue got Alaimo, after missing out on that opportunity he realized he couldn't wait. Other schools weren't going to wait on him. The rest of the class is Sun Belt level.

Purdue got their QB, Chubba waited too long and was on the outside looking in. He was going to wait until later July but moved up his commitment after Purdue got Alaimo, after missing out on that opportunity he realized he couldn't wait. Other schools weren't going to wait on him. The rest of the class is Sun Belt level.

Sure. we believe you.:rolleyes: Schedule us again and find out. Michigan did that with a Sunbelt team once and paid a hefty price for that experience.

Reactions: BPGhost

What is your point?

If your point is Purdue had Alaimo #1 just say Alaimo was their #1 choice. When they landed him Purdy was off the board. That clearly rebuts the post you are responding to. You don't do that instead you try to be an insider which tells me you have no clue. If Alaimo is #1 that makes Purdy timeline irrelevant which is not what you said in your post. Purdy waited too long is what you said. FYI if a staff has a shot at their clear #1 they are waiting.

Or is your point Purdue wanted Purdy but gave him a deadline. Purdy doesn't commit because he not sold on Purdue so Purdue goes to their 2nd option. That would validate the poster statement that Louisville beat out Purdue.

Here is what I think Purdue wanted both guys and they didn't care which one they got. They didn't have a clear #1. The first one that committed was their guy.

The end result both schools got their guy.

Purdue needs to worry about their own garbage facilities and state before coming onto this board. Good job winning a bucket, bro, real good job. GTFOH

Clemson fan here.

Good get for you guys. Kinda reminds me of Johnny Football. Kid has some wheels.

Congrats
Thanks for the congrats but Purdy reminds me little of Johnny Manziel, other than being a great athlete and being able to throw on the move.

Purdy is 6’3, mature for his age and throws a perfect deep ball from the pocket. Manziel is 5’nothing, skittish in the pocket and a complete knucklehead.

His videos remind me more of a young Philip Rivers with better wheels.

Reactions: tkejones
No, Indy's right. We always prefer 3 star 's to 4 star QB's, wait a sec, that's perrdoo. Sun Belt? That proves waht a dumbass you are. Besides, where did your current coach come from? That's right, the Sun Belt! Damn that hurts!

Conference USA, bro, but point taken. Purdue sucks and Jeff will bolt soon. They buy the shit but it was clear with the smoke that Jeff wanted to return to Louisville. Bet he was game and set until he saw the rebuild. Easier to take Purdue’s stupidity and low expectations than fail at the Ville, bro.

Haha Purdue...

Hahaha bro, your university look like some Chernobyl style shit hole with a ragged out quarter finished pile of cement called a stadium. Your greatest player ever, you got over KENTUCKY. GTFOH, bro.

Louisville is a live vibrant city and university. Congrats on your broke ass bar next to your ragged out stadium, meet me anywhere in Louisville for a fine fish sandwich and beer, bro. Haha

Bro, we are in a massive rebuild. We know that and that’s what kept Jeff in your dumpster town..for now. Our top out is playoff, yours is a rickety bucket in Bloomington. Y’all funny, now go along before I have to #own your board too.

Thanks for the congrats but Purdy reminds me little of Johnny Manziel, other than being a great athlete and being able to throw on the move.

Purdy is 6’3, mature for his age and throws a perfect deep ball from the pocket. Manziel is 5’nothing, skittish in the pocket and a complete knucklehead.

His videos remind me more of a young Philip Rivers with better wheels.
It will be interesting to see him side-by-side with Conley. They look a lot alike not only in stature but in style.

Eye roll

Scott needs to wear a leather jacket and carry a custom made slugger that season, bro. It’s coming. I believe in what him and the boys are building

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT