ADVERTISEMENT

Cheer Up Fellow Cardinal Fans

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic, but if you are going to make the effort to compare kicking off a player from a basketball team to one of the biggest historical events in the history of this country that lead to the death of thousands of Americans please at least get your facts straight. Just more proof of failed educational system in this country.

Originally posted by Z Nation:
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic, but if you are going to make the effort to compare kicking off a player from a basketball team to one of the biggest historical events in the history of this country that lead to the death of thousands of Americans please at least get your facts straight. Just more proof of failed educational system in this country.
laugh.r191677.gif
I can tell you're not a fan of the movie "Animal House" with John Belushi. That line about the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor was from that movie.

EPIC fail on your part.

I think this post is brilliant sarcasm.

Oh, my...

Did you type that with a straight face? Because heaven forbid if you did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT