ADVERTISEMENT

Carey to Duke..

Chapman123

800+
Jan 20, 2018
Louisville
Man what is up with Cal...he has lost it. He is half the manboobs he used to be....he's a man boob now. Seriously what is going on with him? Calling it quits? Pulling a Petrino? Getting burned out ?

Man what is up with Cal...he has lost it. He is half the manboobs he used to be....he's a man boob now. Seriously what is going on with him? Calling it quits? Pulling a Petrino? Getting burned out ?
Just imagine if they lose to Coach Mack’s gritty bunch of ballers in a few weeks.

The Bourbon DeLuxe swilling, couch burning, dog punters of central KY might run Manzier Man back to Memphis.

Reactions: Cue Card
Pay attention to the NCAA BB scandal when the shish hit the fan his well dried up of the super eleite. Cal had a special relationship with World Wide better than than other coaches. Wes and his crew had to slow down the train with Cal i'm telling you thats what is.

Whatever it is that is happening at Duke does not smell right to me.

What makes sense to me is that, with all of the shoe company money turned off, the best players are choosing to go to the best college basketball program. Hard to argue with the best college basketball program being Duke right now.

I just think the trendiness has worn off. They were the cool place to be when Cal went all in on the OAD rule. Had they won a few championships,maybe still would be trendy.

I think Cal has proved he can't produce even with all the talent. The object is to get these kids to a school where they can win titles and make more money selling Nike products.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
I think it’s apparent that Duke’s possibility of winning titles is much higher than sleazy’s is at uahkay. These kids are not stupid or dumb and they understand whether a kid is getting better under K’s coaching or sleazy’s coaching. Plus, with the coming of the NBA changing the OAD rule the thought of going somewhere that doesn’t prepare you (for anything) as opposed to going somewhere that does (Duke) is more appealing. Sleazy’s record with incredible talent at uahkay is abysmal and it’s that simple. The total revolt is coming in lessington.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Mayoman
Pay attention to the NCAA BB scandal when the shish hit the fan his well dried up of the super eleite. Cal had a special relationship with World Wide better than than other coaches. Wes and his crew had to slow down the train with Cal i'm telling you thats what is.

This is what suspect.

What makes sense to me is that, with all of the shoe company money turned off, the best players are choosing to go to the best college basketball program. Hard to argue with the best college basketball program being Duke right now.

Everything I am about to say is predicated on the sworn testimony in NY being true (it was under oath and involved where 18 year olds throw a rubber ball through a metal hoop, not exactly life and death stuff). If they lied under oath, they go to jail. So I assume it's all true.

Anyway.

Zion Williamson was offered six figures and a house to go to Kansas. This stuff is still happening. I don't believe that Zion walked away from 6 figures and a house for the "honor" of playing basketball for K and taking underwater basket weaving 101 for 5 months. I don't believe it for one second.

Everything I am about to say is predicated on the sworn testimony in NY being true (it was under oath and involved where 18 year olds throw a rubber ball through a metal hoop, not exactly life and death stuff). If they lied under oath, they go to jail. So I assume it's all true.

Anyway.

Zion Williamson was offered six figures and a house to go to Kansas. This stuff is still happening. I don't believe that Zion walked away from 6 figures and a house for the "honor" of playing basketball for K and taking underwater basket weaving 101 for 5 months. I don't believe it for one second.

Only the NCCA committee believes that, unfortunately that’s what matters

Reactions: gocds
Purely coincidence. ;)

Reactions: Cue Card
The Cal era maybe be coming to an end. He is starting to lose his fanbase or at the very least they are divided. The UK Fanbase is a tough group I think a coaches time there is always limited. I am actually surprised he has stayed as long as he has, that fanbase has to make that job unbearable at times. He will never leave for another college job, but NBA maybe becoming more attractive.

College basketball is becoming more and more competive. Everyone has players that can go off on a given night. I can't remember as many close games this early in a year. Terrific games left and right.

Wait till those road losses start piling up in the much improved SEC. The natives down there are already restless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT