ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs Panthers Volleyball

Why did #9 for Pitt Monks go to Mich St than transfer to Pitt rather than go to UofL

Monk would help with the length. Luper at 5'9 is having real problems with Pitts taller blockers.

Falling apart is spot on. Pitt is wiping their arses with UofL. Too many times this year it seems like the team doesn’t come out ready to going forward into game 3. Happened again today and they lost all momentum. Epic collapse unfortunately.

This has happened to us multiple times this year you think we would have figured it out by now. Make adjustments move things around don’t let the opponent get in rhythm.

Pitt may be the only team capable of beating Nebraska this year; they are that good. Great season for UL, just not quite enough to return to Final Four for 3rd consecutive year.

There is so much talent coming out of Jefferson County; we would do well to keep them here.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Be careful talking about talent coming out of Louisville and keeping them home. I went down that road and upset some people. Some of our best players have come out of Louisville. As a matter of fact some the best volleyball players in the country are from Louisville. The only problem is they aren’t going to Louisville anymore. Instead they are going to schools like Texas and Wisconsin and other big name volleyball schools.

Reactions: 2330859
It’s OK Koz, my opinions and contributions here have never been popular. I believe it is imperative for this University to keep the local talent right here in all sports. JJ Weaver in football serves as just one example of why it makes a difference. Monk’s performance last night was another example.

I agree Louisville is one of the top volleyball schools in the country. Louisville also produces some of the top volleyball players in the country. We played 5 teams this year that had Louisvillians on their rosters and they were some the best players on their teams. Next year we will have one player on our team from Louisville and that is Elena Scott one of our best players.

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT