ADVERTISEMENT

Cards vs Florida

Cards go 3 up, 3 down. It's going to be tough to score on this guy if he keeps this up. Got to find a way to get runners on to shake him up.

His pitch count is low, and is showing great command of most of his pitches. Credit to Florida on making the most on one fastball up in the strike zone.

Umpire missed a couple of strikes. McClure in a little bit of trouble. 1st and 3rd, two outs. Shit, lost his focus. 3 run bomb. Cards down 4-0.

Does O'Sullivan only recruit guys that look like him? Jeebus, I've never seen a bigger collection of short, squaty dudes on one team.

Btw - this home plate umpire has got to be Eric Gregg's love child - his zone is ridiculously huge.

Reactions: nccardfan
McKay doesn't strike out looking often. Need to rattle this pitcher sooner than later.

Looks good to me, the three run dinger was down and out of the strike zone. We need some offense now!

WHY is McClure back out there? He got shook in that last inning.
Because if and only if we lose, we will have to win 3 games in a row. We don't have that much pitching especially against the caliber of teams here. This is not an elimination game.

Not to also mention that if we do go to the losers bracket and work our back in, we will need McClure again and his confidence, not worry about getting pulled after basically 3 bad pitches.

Reactions: BPGhost
Looks good to me, the three run dinger was down and out of the strike zone. We need some offense now!
It was a really nice piece of hitting - sometimes you just gotta tip your cap. That said, I'd much rather get beat oppo on an up and away against a lefty like the 8 hole hitter did. Much less likely to happen.

This guy keeps throwing a first pitch strike. And we keep watching it. I understand we are trying to be patient and make him work, but we need to take a swing or two on those first pitches. We're letting him get ahead in the count too often.

Reactions: American Male
Really starting to dislike O'Sullivan. I'm not sure what Mann gives us - had zero belief that he was going to be clutch there.

We can still win this game. We need to make contact, and put ducks on the pond. Singer is getting tired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT