ADVERTISEMENT

Cards today

They're not competing AT ALL. Not even trying. That pisses me off more than the score. I hate the non-competing. IDC if they lose as long as they give max effort. There has been little effort in this game from the opening whistle.

Not to beat a dead horse but ive been saying this since the Houston game. Its gotten worse and worse.

10-15 ? So many losses ive lost count.

The part that pisses me off is every time they show Petrino on the sideline he's either calm or has a goofy grin on his face. Dude, you're getting your ass handed to you week after week. Show that you care.

Reactions: jalovell23
The part that pisses me off is every time they show Petrino on the sideline he's either calm or has a goofy grin on his face. Dude, you're getting your ass handed to you week after week. Show that you care.
He obviously doesn't care. His team doesn't care. I'm not caring much either but here's the difference. Most all of the fans will care again when CBP is shown his pink slip. Time for him to go once the season is over.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
too much on his plate Bobby is seperated from his wife not living at home just all types of issues its over.

I thought Cunningham looked much better than Pass at least for this game. Could be something for the Cardinals to build upon going forward.

Yeah that's a line that shouldn't be crossed. He's fair game for his coaching (or lack of it), but his off the field (personal) life is his and should be respected.

Take your butt chewing even if you’re right. Shame on you for bringing his personal life into this.
lol its going to come out throught the media you think they gonna give a dam what you think about his personal life? Ask Rick that question!

I'm going to ask what may be a stupid question but anyway, here goes. Does the firing of Jurich have anything to do with the way Petrino is coaching? Is he possibly still but hurt over Jurich's firing and just doesn't care?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT