ADVERTISEMENT

Cards Are The Only P6 Team

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Louisville is the only program from the P6 (ACC, Big 10, Big 12, Big East, PAC 12, SEC) that does not have a signee in the 2024 recruiting class...

Reactions: achilles992000
Maybe they are going to go all out on the transfer portal. They have a pretty young team. It would
make a lot of sense to bring in 4 or 5 experienced players. Better be loading up on NIL if that's the plan.

Even so concerning the portal, it's hard to believe that we don't have one signee for '24 and we are 2 weeks away
from February. The big problem is what someone stated on a previous thread or day - what happens if he loses
2, 3, 4 or 5 players from this year's team? Again, that would be like starting over even if he picks-up 4 or 5 transfers. Actually, unbelievable that a school like Louisville would be going thru anything close to something like this Heck, we used to see at least 60% of the games on tv down here. The other night it was UK & Morehead shown on ESPN (stations). Not even a replay on ACCN. Hard to explain, but this is bad...imo

Even so concerning the portal, it's hard to believe that we don't have one signee for '24 and we are 2 weeks away
from February. The big problem is what someone stated on a previous thread or day - what happens if he loses
2, 3, 4 or 5 players from this year's team? Again, that would be like starting over even if he picks-up 4 or 5 transfers. Actually, unbelievable that a school like Louisville would be going thru anything close to something like this Heck, we used to see at least 60% of the games on tv down here. The other night it was UK & Morehead shown on ESPN (stations). Not even a replay on ACCN. Hard to explain, but this is bad...imo
Whatever the plan is let's face it, KP will screw it up.

Maybe they are going to go all out on the transfer portal. They have a pretty young team. It would
make a lot of sense to bring in 4 or 5 experienced players. Better be loading up on NIL if that's the plan.
Yep. Why rely on freshmen when it’s next year or bust?…

I agree the plan was always 3-4 year be in tournament. That is fine but you have to make it year 3. His arrogance or lack of awareness explains his confidence. He fully believes he is getting year 3 because it was always the plan.

To me it explains the everything. The original press conference I need you in bad times. The Year 1 comment and how he approached year 1 taking his time. His complete shift in his winning attitude holding players accountable at UK to love em up zero accountability at Louisville.

I was fine with a 3 year plan until the play on court didn’t improve, roster management and his overall lack of leadership. A leader clearly communicates his plan. His messaging did the exact opposite no one knows his plan.

He won’t get a year 3 because he didn’t execute his plan in a way people that matter can get behind. That is people with money, the fans and recruits.

Here is the thing I actually think with the right additions this is a tournament team next year. But I don’t trust he can acquire the right pieces and then coach them well enough to make the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT