ADVERTISEMENT

Cards 3 Cavs LoL 4th Quarter

Yeah....about that. What single event have you seen this season that would make you think this team is going to win 7 games?

Not being a smartass, just saying, I get the mentality of "root for your team" but lets not be delusional here. Its much more likely this team doesn't win another game than it is they finish the season 5-3. Not saying they won't win another game but what 5 teams do you think you're going to beat?

I dont care how he gets it done, just effin do it.

Beat FSU, wake, Cuse, SuCkS or upset them.

What hell ever. Just get it done.

We aren’t winning 7 games.

I dont care how he gets it done, just effin do it.

Beat FSU, wake, Cuse, SuCkS or upset them.

What hell ever. Just get it done.
That would be just 6 wins Kerry. We're about to be 2-2 and I don't see 5 wins on the remaining schedule. Then again, these kids are young so maybe they'll improve quickly going forward to get it done.

Regardless, I'll watch them. Cards forever.

That would be just 6 wins Kerry. We're about to be 2-2 and I don't see 5 wins on the remaining schedule. Then again, these kids are young so maybe they'll improve quickly going forward to get it done.

Regardless, I'll watch them. Cards forever.

Then win the bowl game for 7.
Im watching every game. Every down.

Cards will beat FSU.

Reactions: Cue Card
Rough situation right now for the program. Not sure how they can afford to get rid of Petrino but if this season keeps trending this way....that opener against ND is going to be rough with the stadium overflowing with ND fans...then take a look at the rest of the 2019 schedule. Clemson at home, then on the road at WKU, UK, Wake, Miami, NC State, FSU....Not good.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
Wow we are really a bad football team. Pass has played terrible. No feel for the pocket and makes horrible reads and decisions. If this team doesn't improve A LOT, the win total may be 2 for the season.

Pass is the better quarterback if given the time on the field. Cunningham doesn't know the plays, he is not tall enough to see over the line and he doesn't have the speed to be a LJ.

Wow we are really a bad football team. Pass has played terrible. No feel for the pocket and makes horrible reads and decisions. If this team doesn't improve A LOT, the win total may be 2 for the season.

I got absolutely destroyed by my friends last weekend when I made that statement but I stand by it.

What on earth has anyone seen from Petrino 2.0 OR this team in these first few games that would make them think this team is going to suddenly start playing competent football? This team isn't just off the mark a little....they are horrible. Bad, bad...they are literally one of the worst P5 teams in the country right now. Call me a bad fan because I don't think they'll win games if you want but that team needs to show me at least a small glimpse of hope.

Reactions: KennyCardinalPowers
I got absolutely destroyed by my friends last weekend when I made that statement but I stand by it.

What on earth has anyone seen from Petrino 2.0 OR this team in these first few games that would make them think this team is going to suddenly start playing competent football? This team isn't just off the mark a little....they are horrible. Bad, bad...they are literally one of the worst P5 teams in the country right now. Call me a bad fan because I don't think they'll win games if you want but that team needs to show me at least a small glimpse of hope.

Because upsets happen every Saturday.

UNC upset Pitt.
Purdue upset BC

And so on and so forth.

This team has talent and the 15 yr, 5 million dollar man BETTER get to 7 wins.
Then he can go.

you will get riddled with nonsense because of your realistic response.

If taking a knee on the 1 was not enough for you guys.... I’m not sure there is any hope left.

This team is bad.

Pathetic really.

Because upsets happen every Saturday.

UNC upset Pitt.
Purdue upset BC

And so on and so forth.

This team has talent and the 15 yr, 5 million dollar man BETTER get to 7 wins.
Then he can go.

I didn't say this team "shouldn't" win 7 games....I said that in reality they won't. As I said in a previous post...this team isn't building on anything. This team is bad, bad, bad. Real bad. Somehow they manage to look worse each week not better. When they give me a small glimpse of something that resembles competentant football....I'll believe they can pull an upset. But I'm not going to sit here and say they'll win 6 games just because they're my favorite team. This team couldn't 6 games in the Sun Belt right now.

Like I have said before the problem is Bobby has surrounded himself with some bad asisstant coaches.

I didn't say this team "shouldn't" win 7 games....I said that in reality they won't. As I said in a previous post...this team isn't building on anything. This team is bad, bad, bad. Real bad. Somehow they manage to look worse each week not better. When they give me a small glimpse of something that resembles competentant football....I'll believe they can pull an upset. But I'm not going to sit here and say they'll win 6 games just because they're my favorite team. This team couldn't 6 games in the Sun Belt right now.

I know what youre saying.

Im still demanding 5 more wins.

Like I have said before the problem is Bobby has surrounded himself with some bad asisstant coaches.
The problem is Petrino. Maybe he is hiring bad assistants but hiring coaches is his responsibility. The real problem is the lack of leadership and organization from the very top. There is not a worse coached team in the country I can think of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT