ADVERTISEMENT

Cards 3 Cavs LoL 4th Quarter

If Smith drops another pas I wouldn't even throw to him. I would take him out of the game and not put him back in.

Bad play calling on 4th down and 3 to go. I would throw to a tight end 5 yards up field instead of throwing to a running back 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

Reactions: BPGhost
He had Smith open on the curl for a first down, though understandable why he might be skittish about going his way. Lucky to get the first down with the throw in the flat.

Cunningham has to start giving the ball to the RB some - Virginia isn’t even keying in them because they know he’s keeping it.

Never thought a Petrino coached team would be so boring on offense. No flow and no chunk plays = problems

Dae Williams hits the hole way to slow to be in there when you are trying to gain 2 yards for a 1st down. Cunningham cut inside trying to get the 1st down which was wrong if he would have gone outside he would of had it.

I agree there has been no down field throws, well maybe one. Our offense is so plain that the Virginia defense is not being challenged.

I agree there has been no down field throws, well maybe one. Our offense is so plain that the Virginia defense is not being challenged.

Early season desperation.
Wouldn't happen had they blown out the two scrubs on the schedule.

Defense is keeping us in the game the offense can't do anything. The bad thing is I don't think Virginia's defense is that good.

I have to think Puma plays this game...it can't get worse. Malik can't read the D yet and doesn't scan the field at all. ULs so freaking 1 dimensional with him in the game that if this had been even a decent team we would be down 21-0 right now.

Anemic offense.

Defense holding it down, but for how long if the offense cant score.

Egads.

The offense during the Charlie Strong years is looking like a juggernaut compared to this mess

Reactions: nccardfan
This game is about as boring as watching flies f*ck.

images

The offense managed 0 points and 88 total yards. That is beyond pathetic. The defense bent but didn't break to keep the Cards in the game. 2 FG's with 3 red zone stands.

The offense needs a jolt. Puma? Travis? Somebody? Anybody want to step up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT