ADVERTISEMENT

Cards 3 Cavs LoL 4th Quarter

Typical Petrino. 3 straight run plays when a naked boot leg would have been THE play to call. Wow.

Well at least we got 3 out of it.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Stay the course.

Awww screw it.
Emjoy your Saturday.
That's right. It's just a game when it's all said and done. It's been fun watching these young kids improve some. The defense has made a couple of mistakes, but they've grown with all the youngsters. The offense still has a ways to go. Still, it's just a game. Not life and death important.

Reactions: LouisvilleMan1975
Smith isn't helping his team at all with all these drops. Man is he ever in a funk.

Funny thing is if he had decided to leave Cunningham in, he might have found a way to scramble in. Decides to go with Pass and 3 straight handoffs...
Maybe, but you can tell Pass is more of a conventional QB, and I agree he needs to be playing. Malik can scramble but he doesn't have break away speed and that's key. Pass is big enough to step in and take the heat.

Poor decision to throw that ball. UVA has a solid secondary. Pass never should have passed.

Effin horrible pass.

Stares down receivers and has a slow delivery and wind up.

GARBAGE :mad:
He's not letting it go. He's aiming instead of throwing and it's slowing everything down. It was a horrible pass into zone coverage. Terrible decision.

Maybe, but you can tell Pass is more of a conventional QB, and I agree he needs to be playing. Malik can scramble but he doesn't have break away speed and that's key. Pass is big enough to step in and take the heat.
I guess more to my point, the only thing Bobby can do is switch QB’s and it’s not working.

If you're going to be bad....be bad and make changes. Don't waste 6 or 7 years being a 6 or 7 win program. Luckily? for us this team is horrendously bad and hopefully that will result in some changes.

If you're going to be bad....be bad and make changes. Don't waste 6 or 7 years being a 6 or 7 win program. Luckily? for us this team is horrendously bad and hopefully that will result in some changes.

Its a road game.
Beat FSU at home and theyre still on track to win 7 and a decent bowl game.

Reactions: Cue Card
Its a road game.
Beat FSU at home and theyre still on track to win 7 and a decent bowl game.

Yeah....about that. What single event have you seen this season that would make you think this team is going to win 7 games?

Not being a smartass, just saying, I get the mentality of "root for your team" but lets not be delusional here. Its much more likely this team doesn't win another game than it is they finish the season 5-3. Not saying they won't win another game but what 5 teams do you think you're going to beat?

cfiles36224.jpg

At least I know I dont have to watch another game this year. It is too bad to be believed. This opens up my weekends for traveling and home projects.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT