ADVERTISEMENT

Butler’s Kelan Martin...

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
if they can hang on and beat Arkansas chances are Martin will move into second place on the Bulldog’s all-time career scoring his next game. He currently has 2,009 career points.

Every time I see him play I think “what could have been”. We could have used him big-time!

Reactions: Cue Card
if they can hang on and beat Arkansas chances are Martin will move into second place on the Bulldog’s all-time career scoring his next game. He currently has 2,009 career points.

Every time I see him play I think “what could have been”. We could have used him big-time!
Yep, that is one that without a doubt got away. Sure would have enjoyed watching him play for the Cardinals.

To Rick’s defense Martin really doesn’t pass the look test, nor is he super athletic, but wow what a baller!

Reactions: Cue Card
I wonder how many local duds you have to take to get one Martin? Just trying to estimate how many schollies you have to waste... :rolleyes:

If you do diligent work as a $6 million a year head basketball coach, I’d say none. You know, the same due diligence it takes to hire good solid assistant coaches on your staff.

I wonder how many local duds you have to take to get one Martin? Just trying to estimate how many schollies you have to waste... :rolleyes:
I think in Rick's case it was how many non-local duds did you wind up taking as you more or less passed on guys like Martin, Lofton and Rondo?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT