ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
is whipping Ohio State @ halftime before a packed house. We’ll be lucky to beat Wake in front of what, 25,000 next Saturday?

There’s gotta be a change!!!

Reactions: wilkie01
I see Purdue throwing HUGE cash at him now. Par for the course for us over the last 4-5 years. If something can go wrong, it will.

Has to be the ml ost dumbest post i read so far.
Why is it a dumb post? Strong was an assistant when we hired him. Isn't it the AD's job to identify the best fit for your organization? Yet here we are 5 years later looking at a $20 million buyout to get the guy here.

Reactions: jmac1029
Strong was an assistant at Florida not WKU and whether you like it or not there is a big difference. Jeff is proving to be a good coach and would be a good hire for us or anybody else.

Bobby WAS the best fit five years ago.

Just as JB is “hot” now.

Who knows what happens in another five years.

Why is it a dumb post? Strong was an assistant when we hired him. Isn't it the AD's job to identify the best fit for your organization? Yet here we are 5 years later looking at a $20 million buyout to get the guy here.

Strong was a assistant at florida not wku. Big difference. Plus Strong was a great DC at his time at Florida. Again dumbest post i have ever read.

If he finishes strong...I can see NFL Teams looking at Brohm like they are with Iowa State Matt Campbell and Oklahoma Lincoln Riley...many of the College Concepts are now in the NFL...

Reactions: swurv99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT