ADVERTISEMENT

Be Legendary

teamcanada

800+
Aug 27, 2007
Apparently this is the new Cat slogan for 2016. It's a new one every year. What are some of the classic old ones besides bigger, faster stronger?

Someone put up the Jordan trying not to laugh jif. Sums up SuCkS football perfectly.......

"We are the only program in the state" signed Neal Brown.
39055.jpg

It was fifty years ago they had a good football team. Maybe that's what they mean.

LPT Football: Historical too...

Reactions: cardstud1
Remember when they had Papaw Brooks and that little string of wildly successful 6-5-type teams for a couple of years? Around the same time, we were being Kragthorped, so LPT's athletic marketing department in all of its cleverness came up with a billboard that read "Experience Matters." Then the program proceeded to hire two coaches - Joker and Stoops - with no head coaching experience whatsoever. Classic.

Reactions: American Male
What has me SMH is how they convince themselves that Dawson was responsible for last season's failure. From letting Williams play again after he quit the team because he wasn't getting enough carries, to the receivers intentionally screwing up because they wanted Barker as QB to obvious coaching blunders is all on Stoops. I've seen Peewee teams better organized than UK last year. I lived through the Kragthorpe years I know a bad coach when I see one. Most UK fans don't seem very knowledgeable about the sport.

Reactions: FRONTROW
That was my official thread of the year, lol.
I'm not a violent man, but if I ever had the chance to punch jauk and/or jhb4uk, I'd have to reconsider my pacifist tendencies. So what was this jauk secret play thread? I somehow missed that (sadly).

I'm not a violent man, but if I ever had the chance to punch jauk and/or jhb4uk, I'd have to reconsider my pacifist tendencies. So what was this jauk secret play thread? I somehow missed that (sadly).
He posted a thread asking if anyway knew the UK coaches phone number because he had a play designed that he wanted to give to them.

Last edited:
Quote from Stoops,Kentucky is a sleeping giant in football.
Quote from new OC (Today) this place is ready to explode.

I am sure their fans eat this garbage up. So glad our coaches concentrate on developing the players and giving the program the best chance to succeed instead of coming up with the next Walmart T-shirt logo.

Quote from Stoops,Kentucky is a sleeping giant in football.
Quote from new OC (Today) this place is ready to explode.

I am sure their fans eat this garbage up. So glad our coaches concentrate on developing the players and giving the program the best chance to succeed instead of coming up with the next Walmart T-shirt logo.
Rise...Bigger Faster Stronger...Stoops Troops..Sleeping Giant...Ready to Explode...Yahtzee...These fools keeping buying in to the same old stuff every year.

Pretty typical. If you cant debate someone smarter than you, ul fans will attack and threaten them. JAUK11 is a very good freind of mine, and I will personally attest that there IS nobody with the insight and knowledge of the recruiting scene than him. One would be A FOOL to debate him.
He has suffered greatly because he speaks the truth about Jurich. Like myself, he has suffered from his brave campaign to expose the truth to the world. Strange viruses infect our computers, windowless vans driving in front of our homes, suspicious blocked calls from people claiming we owe them money. All a concerted effort of Tom's to intimidate and silence the opposition.

That's hard-hitting stuff Homer. Check it out - Jauk seemed a little upset about how his fan buds took his post where he had designed a genius play all on his own and simply asked for the coach's phone number. . They made basically 2 threads out of it and one was disappeared....

2 qustions - 1.......... was it Jurich who made his thread disappear?

2. Was Jauk upset that some people made fun of him?

You can answer my questions in any order. You don't have to answer #1 first and then answer #2. You can answer #2 first and then answer #1 if you like.

That's hard-hitting stuff Homer. Check it out - Jauk seemed a little upset about how his fan buds took his post where he had designed a genius play all on his own and simply asked for the coach's phone number. . They made basically 2 threads out of it and one was disappeared....

2 qustions - 1.......... was it Jurich who made his thread disappear?

2. Was Jauk upset that some people made fun of him?

You can answer my questions in any order. You don't have to answer #1 first and then answer #2. You can answer #2 first and then answer #1 if you like.

Lets get something straight, BBN does not fight amoungst itself. We dont make fun of each other,either. Any posts you read on The Lair that are any way critical of JAUK11 IS in fact, the work of STUPID ul trolls, as are any posts you may read that are any way critical of UK COACHES or players ARE also from RETARDED LOSERS also that are jealous of our unprecedented recruiting success.

Lets get something straight, BBN does not fight amoungst itself. We dont make fun of each other,either. Any posts you read on The Lair that are any way critical of JAUK11 IS in fact, the work of STUPID ul trolls, as are any posts you may read that are any way critical of UK COACHES or players ARE also from RETARDED LOSERS also that are jealous of our unprecedented recruiting success.
You make a compelling case, testifying to the loyalty of the incredibly intelligent everyday UK fan from Possum Trot. I yield to your vast knowledge of fact.

3*recruits 1*coaching

Reactions: KerryRhodes
LOL...Stoops 3 years...same old results...

What has me SMH is how they convince themselves that Dawson was responsible for last season's failure. From letting Williams play again after he quit the team because he wasn't getting enough carries, to the receivers intentionally screwing up because they wanted Barker as QB to obvious coaching blunders is all on Stoops. I've seen Peewee teams better organized than UK last year. I lived through the Kragthorpe years I know a bad coach when I see one. Most UK fans don't seem very knowledgeable about the sport.
Kraggy was a genius compared to Stupes

You know who else doesn't fight amongst themselves???? Cults

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT