ADVERTISEMENT

AP top 25 since 2000

duanegop

Getting the Hang of It
Sep 10, 2002
Since the year 2000, UL has been ranked in the final poll 8 times, 4 times in the last 6 years.

2001: 17
2004: 6
2005: 19
2006: 6
2012: 13
2013: 15
2014: 24
2016: 21

Just for fun, I checked on UK, the newest addition of a football dynasty (in their minds) and their great rankings for the same period. The answer? Yep, zero, as in "0." Nadda, zip, cero, null, nolla, nol, sifir, nula, sero, etc. I just can't wait for spring and fall. UK and UL back to normal.

Good point on UK, however I do not think they will be the "old" Kentucky for the foreseeable future. This is why the CSS hiring is so important.

Reactions: duanegop
They're never a sustainable program, it takes a coach 5 or 6 yrs to get decent then every 4 yrs their lucky to goto a bowl. Plus, as long as the Sec, coddles their schedule to where they don't play too many of the "power" football teams in their conference-they can achieve some measly success.
Basketball will always be king to their fans which is fine with their conference too as FB makes them more money.

Yeah, but their OOC sucks outside of us like always and they play 8 home games. 3 bums, a rebuilding UL team, vandy, SC, and ark.....if they go worse than 7-5 or maybe even 8-5 that would be a big letdown.

Reactions: American Male
Well they won 10 games and we won 2 sooooo........ Don't really see the point of this thread since recruits obviously don't care. They did come in to our city and take a few of our top local kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT