ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone want to argue about Bolin some more

Status
Not open for further replies.
...not a warmed over slot receiver, with a big arm.
Another hater. And Bolin's got the damn job, at least for the moment.

Maybe you need to contact Rivals--this site's sponsor--and let them know that their 4-star dual threat QBs like Jackson and Pass are, in reality, "warmed over slot receivers".

Classic stuff. And your day job is?...

...Coaches wanted to move a mountain to go with Bonnafon and a mobIle.quarterback approach. That is what started the whole thing.
And now, REVISIONIST conspiracy theories...

Earth to Monte... Bolin's getting PT. No reason to run down the coaches or the abilities of kids like Bonnafon anymore.

You can at least temporarily turn off the hate spigot. Until our fair-haired boy loses the job again. Then go back to wide open...

:rolleyes:

Might want to ask TCU coach Gary Patterson about a guy named Trevone Boykin. Boykin had the same issues under center his freshman year and had the virtually the same stats that year as Lamar playing behind a better offensive line.

Boykin might be the best QB in the nation now. Glad we have Bolin but good Lord, let's understand Lamar is a true freshman thrown into the fire doing things he's never been asked to do.
Watch it. There's enough hate in these guys for you too! :D

There are too many fanboys posing as expert analysts in this media. They want Kyle to fail to help their credibility since they pushed Reggie as a star all spring and summer and now Lamar. You will never get an honest appraisal from them because they are so scared of losing access to coaches.
Funny as hell that THIS guy is accusing anyone else of a conflict of interest. Can't smell his own a$$...

Zipp you are in attack mode for no reason. People sharing opinions about the football team and speculating, discussing reasons for a statistically challenged offense should not be off limits. Your insistence of trying to make it anything more than that is bizarre. To make matters worse you keep getting personal and calling people out which is amazing given the turn of events this week at QB.

Your creation of the Jackson trajectory thread is pure gold, and makes you look like a complete and utter fool. His trajectory went to the bench. You get that champ? Draw us the graph line for that one guy. We're all waiting. Nice timing on that thread. You should have banned yourself for weeks after that one. It showed just how oblivious you are to what's going on out on that field.

You're nothing but an uninformed hypocrite, but what sets you apart from the others here is your elitist style even in the face of complete failure. You're just another dude with an uninformed opinion, despite the cred you think you build up calling the Bobby Petrino Show and whatever else you're doing on the side that you think is a big deal.

And now, what has you looking like the ultimate zero, it is becoming pretty clear you're actually pulling against Bolin.

You are setting to pounce if Bolin struggles and does not perform in any of the upcoming games because you'd rather be right and the Cards struggle than be wrong and the Cards prosper. That's a pretty pathetic point of view, but I guess the thought of being wrong about something is just too much for you.

Bottom line posters suggested a QB change and it looks like the big guy in charge agreed. Anything else is off topic, trajectory boy.

Earth to Monte... Bolin's getting PT. No reason to run down the coaches or the abilities of kids like Bonnafon anymore.

You can at least temporarily turn off the hate spigot. Until our fair-haired boy loses the job again. Then go back to wide open...

Earth to you. No reason to run down Bolin he plays for the team you root for. Pot/kettle that you be. Wow what a total hypocrite you are.

There are too many fanboys posing as expert analysts in this media. They want Kyle to fail to help their credibility since they pushed Reggie as a star all spring and summer and now Lamar. You will never get an honest appraisal from them because they are so scared of losing access to coaches.
I'll be honest, I was one that pushed Reggie as a star. I really thought he was and would be. But I can admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong. Kyle is the guy because he fits the Bobby Ball mode and can do the things we need to do to make passes.

Zippy, the coaches get paid a lot of money and I would hope that they can take some heat. They certainly deserve it - after all, they were giving Bonnafon half the reps in December practices leading up to the Belk Bowl. Just think how far along the traditional Petrino offense would be right now if Bolin had been prepped the last twelve months with an equal shot at PT. You are missing the point and that is he should have been getting PT this whole time - and if not for this dabbling with mobile QBs who run first and confuse the OL even more - we could possibly be undefeated right now. Football is a game of progression and we really could be a one or zero loss team if we had been building on our strengths.

As for your hate spigot - I don't think you would make a very good plumber because you don't seem to know much about anything that you talk about it. You bloviate and try to intimidate people around here. I understand you are an apologist of some sort. What your deal is and why you get personal with people is of no concern to me. You took a shot at Bolin as a fair-haired boy and you don't practice what you preach.

See if you can improve on your football knowledge - and at the very least - improve your social skills. Get on a treadmill, get the endorphins flowing, and boost your self-esteem.

Zip = relentless small man syndrome

Mike Rutherford said yesterday all the lines in Vegas have gone up in UofL's remaining games since Bolin was named starter
No doubt that the Bolin news hit Vegas like a firestorm.

But then, what would anyone expect a Bolin family member to say?...

Earth to you. No reason to run down Bolin he plays for the team you root for. Pot/kettle that you be. Wow what a total hypocrite you are.
I restore perspective. While everyone eulogizes Bolin, I say he's good but not great. At least not yet. And he does have "fair hair" BTW.

The true hypocrites are those who hated everyone and everything that kept him out of the starting line-up. And now, everything is good. You're definitely not a fan, not in the team sense, if that's you...

As if your own conflict of interest isn't smelling up the room. Pot/kettle up in here, up in here!
hop, I think you need to understand what "conflict of interest" means. And explain specifically what mine is.

I'm not related to Lamar Jackson...

Nothing in there about Bolin not beating out the competition
I was under the assumption that Bolin was ahead on the depth chart before game # 1,either 1 or 2,neck and neck with Bonafon.

I was under the assumption that Bolin was ahead on the depth chart before game # 1,either 1 or 2,neck and neck with Bonafon.
I also heard right before the Auburn game that Will Gardner was going to be our starter. (Serious)

Wasn't Bonnafon our 2nd QB option in the WF game until his concussion? Wasn't he kept out of the Syracuse game because of concussion? How is he no longer a QB option? Did Petrino say he was moving him to another position?

Some of you are so entrenched on who should be playing and where your willing to prematurely pencil in your own rosters and depth charts. If anything, the last 2 years can tell us is change is a constant. Which is normal for a program after a once in a lifetime 3 year starter at QB, a coaching change, and an offense full of 1st year players.

Reactions: zipp
Zippy, I don't mean to get personal, but you look an awful lot like Mitch Barnhart - and that ain't a good thing.

Zipp you are in attack mode for no reason. People sharing opinions about the football team and speculating, discussing reasons for a statistically challenged offense should not be off limits. Your insistence of trying to make it anything more than that is bizarre. To make matters worse you keep getting personal and calling people out which is amazing given the turn of events this week at QB...
hop, let's not lose track of the facts. I was being called out in this space and on this subject Saturday afternoon BEFORE I RETURNED HOME FROM TAILGATING. Not sure why some of those "in attack mode" weren't out at PJCS tailgating with me, but that's another issue. If there's any "attacking" here, it's mutual.

...Your creation of the Jackson trajectory thread is pure gold, and makes you look like a complete and utter fool. His trajectory went to the bench. You get that champ? Draw us the graph line for that one guy. We're all waiting. Nice timing on that thread. You should have banned yourself for weeks after that one. It showed just how oblivious you are to what's going on out on that field...
Champ, that analysis was and still is valid. Allow me to give you a little update to it... That trajectory chart's highest value was after Jackson's performance against Wake, the 32st rated defense nationally tied with Florida State. In that game, Jackson earned a QB rating of 165. Against the 100th rated defense in the Cuse, Bolin logged a 178. Given that same opportunity against a bad defense, there's every indication Jackson would have performed as well. And if that sort of factual analysis makes me an "utter fool", I'm glad for it.

...You're nothing but an uninformed hypocrite, but what sets you apart from the others here is your elitist style even in the face of complete failure. You're just another dude with an uninformed opinion, despite the cred you think you build up calling the Bobby Petrino Show and whatever else you're doing on the side that you think is a big deal.

And now, what has you looking like the ultimate zero, it is becoming pretty clear you're actually pulling against Bolin...
hop, you and I have never had any issues. But the only thing that's pretty clear now is that you can't debate without insults. I don't know if that's borne out of frustration on the opposite side of the issue, or I pi$$ed you off somehow. But you're exemplifying the hate I keep seeing in the Bolin fans. You can't debate without it.

...You are setting to pounce if Bolin struggles and does not perform in any of the upcoming games because you'd rather be right and the Cards struggle than be wrong and the Cards prosper. That's a pretty pathetic point of view, but I guess the thought of being wrong about something is just too much for you.

Bottom line posters suggested a QB change and it looks like the big guy in charge agreed. Anything else is off topic, trajectory boy.
Weeding again through all the insults--"trajectory boy" :rolleyes:--I post after every game when I can get to a computer. With 25,000 posts, you're not exactly picking and choosing! I don't lay in wait and pounce. I unload all the time. It sounds like my style is now bothering you a little, perhaps because you're so far at the other end of this debate. But my style hasn't changed nor will it. I'll be here game after game relentlessly expressing my opinion and trying to make it as fact-based and data-based as possible. Try that last part BTW...it may help your credibility. And ease up on the insults, bad form...

hop, I think you need to understand what "conflict of interest" means. And explain specifically what mine is.

I'm not related to Lamar Jackson...

Zipp you have heavily criticized Hank and the other posters clamoring for Bolin. You've stated over and over you don't see the change in QB causing any change to the offense because there are too many problems for any QB on the roster to fix.

The team piled up the yards against an inferior offense and Hank did bait those that disagreed with him in this thread. So he put you on a string and hooked you.

I don't have a dog in the fight, I root for all the players.

We all know what your conflict of interest is. You don't want Hank to end up looking right and you end up looking wrong. It would be too painful for you. Hence, your ridiculous "sustained drive" talk that failed to mention the RB fumbling inside the opponent 5 and the Syr O scoring in the final minute against back-ups in a blowout.

Petty stuff. Good job. You're related to always wanting to be right.

I restore perspective. While everyone eulogizes Bolin, I say he's good but not great. At least not yet. And he does have "fair hair" BTW.

The true hypocrites are those who hated everyone and everything that kept him out of the starting line-up. And now, everything is good. You're definitely not a fan, not in the team sense, if that's you...

There was no perspective necessary. It's understood Syracuse has problems, but Hank had a right to discuss a player's performance.

Hank got you for one game anyway, no matter how badly you kick and scream about it like a child. But maybe you will get your way, Kyle may smell up the field soon, and you can then post on the board pretending to be super fan and tell Hank you told him so. We really look forward to you doing that... you team guy you.

Champ, that analysis was and still is valid. - No it isn't. He hit rock bottom in week 9. He got no stats. Coach decision.

Given that same opportunity against a bad defense, there's every indication Jackson would have performed as well. - This is incredible. It didn't happen. Stick with the facts champ. You're just sharing an opinion.

hop, you and I have never had any issues. - Zipp I love 99% of your posts. I don't have a dog in this fight I don't care who plays QB I just think you rail on other posters that like to share opinions demanding facts, and sometimes you are guilty of not using facts too. Like in the paragraph above.

I'll be here game after game relentlessly expressing my opinion and trying to make it as fact-based and data-based as possible. Try that last part BTW...it may help your credibility. And ease up on the insults, bad form...- Telling us what Lamar Jackson "would have done" is not fact based, it's make believe widget talk. You're guilty of sharing an opinion ace.

And for the record I love Lamar Jackson and the effort he has played with. I don't want readers thinking I have a preference on who plays QB. He is going to be on the field again very soon and I can't wait to see it.

I love all our players and I don't make personnel decisions. I just root for the team.

Zipp you have heavily criticized Hank and the other posters clamoring for Bolin. You've stated over and over you don't see the change in QB causing any change to the offense because there are too many problems for any QB on the roster to fix.

The team piled up the yards against an inferior offense and Hank did bait those that disagreed with him in this thread. So he put you on a string and hooked you.

I don't have a dog in the fight, I root for all the players.

We all know what your conflict of interest is. You don't want Hank to end up looking right and you end up looking wrong. It would be too painful for you. Hence, your ridiculous "sustained drive" talk that failed to mention the RB fumbling inside the opponent 5 and the Syr O scoring in the final minute against back-ups in a blowout.

Petty stuff. Good job. You're related to always wanting to be right.
The standard for "conflict of interest" can't be having a strong opinion. Very few would meet that test. My avatar doesn't have Jackson in it.

I have no idea what hank said that you think I can't get past. I forget most of what anyone says specifically unless it resonates. Too many posts. And hank and what he says ain't that important.

If you can provide specifics, I'll be happy to continue the discussion...

...Given that same opportunity against a bad defense, there's every indication Jackson would have performed as well. - This is incredible. It didn't happen. Stick with the facts champ. You're just sharing an opinion.

...I'll be here game after game relentlessly expressing my opinion and trying to make it as fact-based and data-based as possible. Try that last part BTW...it may help your credibility. And ease up on the insults, bad form...- Telling us what Lamar Jackson "would have done" is not fact based, it's make believe widget talk. You're guilty of sharing an opinion ace...
You probably don't understand the power of statistical analysis. You can predict outcomes with probability based on historical data. So something doesn't have to "happen" for you to be able to predict the outcome. People trained in the art do it everyday successfully and profitably.

And an opinion based on that analysis is fact-based. Sorry...

The standard for "conflict of interest" can't be having a strong opinion. Very few would meet that test. My avatar doesn't have Jackson in it.

I have no idea what hank said that you think I can't get past. I forget most of what anyone says specifically unless it resonates. Too many posts. And hank and what he says ain't that important.

If you can provide specifics, I'll be happy to continue the discussion...

Hank and Beasley have been begging for Bolin. Hank has been the loudest. Now Cards Dan has joined the party. Are you really claiming you haven't noticed Hank the last couple of weeks? He even apologized for beating a dead horse about a week ago.

Hank created this I told you so thread, which may have been poor form, that is open for debate. It was certainly divisive but the board has been that way for awhile now.

You mentioned the silly sustained drive #'s in an attempt to do more than just provide perspective. You're letting him know his argument isn't won yet. As if the 12 yard TD pass one play one drive doesn't count, btw. We could have had to settle for a FG attempt, but didn't because Kyle got us in the end zone for six.

You probably don't understand the power of statistical analysis. You can predict outcomes with probability based on historical data. So something doesn't have to "happen" for you to be able to predict the outcome. People trained in the art do it everyday successfully and profitably.

And an opinion based on that analysis is fact-based. Sorry...

A prediction is not a fact. You're just predicting.

Please answer the following questions.

1) How many TD passes did Lamar throw against Syracuse?
2) How many yards did Lamar throw for against Syracuse?
3) How many rushing yards did Lamar have against Syracuse?
4) How many sustained drives did Lamar have against Syracuse?

Sports are full of upsets and OMG moments.

I am amazed at some of the comments here.

I can certainly comment on the fair-haired boy having seen him play since middle school.

Kyle provides pro-style leadership that has become part of the job role and has done so since the formative years. His ability is both natural and trained into him. He could do progressive check downs in middle school. He was and is always positive, always learning and never blames others. He is harder on himself after any miscue than any coach or fans would be. He has had to overcome a few (non-chronic) injury setbacks and has come back tougher each time. And when given the chance he always performs. From the FBU bowl in 2009 - where he got no reps in practices as the 3rd QB coming off injury but was still the only QB who could get scores - to Kentucky last year to last week - he has always taken advantage of the opportunity and not whined or complained while waiting.

Why some act as if he is getting favors or special treatment. He is not the fair-haired child but the red-headed step child. He was not recruited by this coaching staff. But he is taking advantage of his opportunities and showing what he can do.

Objective stats mean anything? Highest rating, most yards per attempt, highest percentage of completions, most TDs per attempt.

For anyone to be pulling against any of these players is astounding.

I have stayed back until now.. Sorry zipp that is where you are grossly wrong. Statistical analysis is way overrated. You simply use it to try and prove whatever point you want to make. You also use it to cloud over issues and think that it makes you right and other posters wrong. Stats are only good for one thing, the past, to show you what you did on that particular day against that particular opponent. It does not project the future. It is not a crystal ball. Otherwise Vegas would be broke right now.

I have stayed back until now.. Sorry zipp that is where you are grossly wrong. Statistical analysis is way overrated. You simply use it to try and prove whatever point you want to make. You also use it to cloud over issues and think that it makes you right and other posters wrong. Stats are only good for one thing, the past, to show you what you did on that particular day against that particular opponent. It does not project the future. It is not a crystal ball. Otherwise Vegas would be broke right now.

Here's another stats to put in Zip's pipe to smoke. KB is the only ACC QB to throw for 300 yards and a TD against 3 Power 5 teams. Only 10 QB's overall have more.

Reactions: ThreeCardMonte
Here's another stats to put in Zip's pipe to smoke. KB is the only ACC QB to throw for 300 yards and a TD against 3 Power 5 teams. Only 10 QB's overall have more.
As the family member knows, two of those teams are loosely Power 5 teams--LPT and Cuse. The LPT defense finished ranked 75th last year, and Cuse is tracking at 100th.

The quality team in the group--UGA--finished ranked 17th last year. The problem was Bolin's performance that game was not that great overall, with a QB rating of 111. While 300 yards sounds good, SOME stats can indeed by misleading. But I'm sure the family member wasn't trying to mislead.

Bolin's issue continues to be that he impresses the most against the weaker defensive teams. Petrino knows that IMO which is why all things being equal, Bolin hasn't been in his long term plans. He needs to do more than run up and down the field against Syracuse...

Kinda got that backwards... Vegas rakes it in because it can ALL be reduced to numbers. You think the oddsmakers sit back and use the "eye test"?

You're also pretty clueless about why and how stats are used everywhere, everyday by people making big decisions. As in what to expect IN THE FUTURE. I've only seen two broad classes of people dismiss math-based analysis: those who don't understand it or refuse to, and those who have been burned by it. Always consider your sources...

As the family member knows, two of those teams are loosely Power 5 teams--LPT and Cuse. The LPT defense finished ranked 75th last year, and Cuse is tracking at 100th.

The quality team in the group--UGA--finished ranked 17th last year. The problem was Bolin's performance that game was not that great overall, with a QB rating of 111. While 300 yards sounds good, SOME stats can indeed by misleading. But I'm sure the family member wasn't trying to mislead.

Bolin's issue continues to be that he impresses the most against the weaker defensive teams. Petrino knows that IMO which is why all things being equal, Bolin hasn't been in his long term plans. He needs to do more than run up and down the field against Syracuse...
Exactly right about the Georgia game - I stopped counting how many tackles Bolin missed on Chubb - lol.

So now Bolin's "issue" (for you - you forgot to mention that part) is that he has good games against weaker defensive teams? Do you realize how silly that sounds? So let me make sure I'm on the same page - it's an issue when he throws for 300 + yards against Kentucky (though I sure can't find any posts from you right after he did so saying as much) in a win and also an issue when he throws for 300 against UGA in a loss. The classic - heads I win / tails you lose...

IMO, Bolin hasn't been in Petrino's long term plans for a couple of reasons.

1. He didn't recruit him - so no connection built up there.
2. Essentially WG and KB have the same skill set. BP liked Gardner's size, arm strength and experience with the team better than Bolin's and gave the nod to him. Plus, Bolin was hurt and unable to make any real impression.
3. He really likes RB (who couldn't) and has an affinity for Bob Beatty, Trinity and their program. By the time Gardner went down, RB had already worked his way into the #2 slot due to the aforementioned reasons - leaving Bolin #3 and an afterthought.
4. RB's strengths involve utilizing his athleticism as well as his arm and therefore Petrino puts in some read option stuff to utilize that.
5. This year, they never believe Will is coming back, ramp up for an offense around Reggie's skill set - which has to include some running/ movement because due to his inexperience at the position, he doesn't go thru his progressions quickly - which also dovetails into LJ's - only natural that he would then be the #2 based upon the offense that you're consistently working on.

I think that BP has been late to the party but, will come around on Bolin. After all, I don't think he was that sold on LeFlors when he came here in 2003 but, that worked out pretty well.

Reactions: CardsDan
...IMO, Bolin hasn't been in Petrino's long term plans for a couple of reasons...

I think that BP has been late to the party but, will come around on Bolin. After all, I don't think he was that sold on LeFlors when he came here in 2003 but, that worked out pretty well.
Since when did a couple become five? :)

Another consistent thing about Bolin fans?... All of that 1 thru 5 blah blah blah, and there isn't a single thing, not even a hint, that Bolin may not have done enough to earn the QB job. Just a boatload of rationalizing and excuses and mental gymnastics based on a theory that the rest of the world had it in for young Kyle. And I still haven't heard what he did to attract all of that hate. Just damned unlucky I guess.

BTW, it's LEFORS...

Exactly right about the Georgia game - I stopped counting how many tackles Bolin missed on Chubb - lol.

So now Bolin's "issue" (for you - you forgot to mention that part) is that he has good games against weaker defensive teams? Do you realize how silly that sounds? So let me make sure I'm on the same page - it's an issue when he throws for 300 + yards against Kentucky (though I sure can't find any posts from you right after he did so saying as much) in a win and also an issue when he throws for 300 against UGA in a loss. The classic - heads I win / tails you lose...

IMO, Bolin hasn't been in Petrino's long term plans for a couple of reasons.

1. He didn't recruit him - so no connection built up there.
2. Essentially WG and KB have the same skill set. BP liked Gardner's size, arm strength and experience with the team better than Bolin's and gave the nod to him. Plus, Bolin was hurt and unable to make any real impression.
3. He really likes RB (who couldn't) and has an affinity for Bob Beatty, Trinity and their program. By the time Gardner went down, RB had already worked his way into the #2 slot due to the aforementioned reasons - leaving Bolin #3 and an afterthought.
4. RB's strengths involve utilizing his athleticism as well as his arm and therefore Petrino puts in some read option stuff to utilize that.
5. This year, they never believe Will is coming back, ramp up for an offense around Reggie's skill set - which has to include some running/ movement because due to his inexperience at the position, he doesn't go thru his progressions quickly - which also dovetails into LJ's - only natural that he would then be the #2 based upon the offense that you're consistently working on.

Bolin torched Houston pretty good in less than one quarter 2 TD's and got us the lead which the defense couldn't hold. So I guess Kyle lost that game against a good team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zipp. Nothing wrong with statistics. I used them everyday. It is the misuse of statistics that I am referring to. Look at wiki under misuse of statistics. It's called How to Lie with Statistics. Misuse occurs when there is a perception that statistics are used to intentionally interpret only the data favorable to the presenter (that would be you unless you are clueless). Misuse can occur when conclusions are over generalized and claimed to be representative of more than what they are, either deliberately or by using bias. There are 3 types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics.

Since when did a couple become five? :)

Another consistent thing about Bolin fans?... All of that 1 thru 5 blah blah blah, and there isn't a single thing, not even a hint, that Bolin may not have done enough to earn the QB job. Just a boatload of rationalizing and excuses and mental gymnastics based on a theory that the rest of the world had it in for young Kyle. And I still haven't heard what he did to attract all of that hate. Just damned unlucky I guess.

BTW, it's LEFORS...
Actually it's LeFors but, I'd rather discuss substance then spelling though I'm not surprised that you skipped over it (in your glee) to rush over to point out a spelling error. Anything to distract from your discredited narrative.

If you had read or comprehended what I posted or, even remembered last year - Bolin tore his meniscus in the summer of last year requiring surgery. Hard to do enough to earn the starting QB job - or backup because it was always going to be WG - when you're on crutches. But again, that doesn't fit your narrative does it? In the Land of Misfit Toy - being out with an injury is rationalization and mental gymnastics to why Bolin wasn't good enough.

I certainly don't think Petrino hates Bolin - you seem to be starting to, given that his success makes your positions look uninformed.

Reactions: CardsDan
Zipp. Nothing wrong with statistics. I used them everyday. It is the misuse of statistics that I am referring to. Look at wiki under misuse of statistics. It's called How to Lie with Statistics. Misuse occurs when there is a perception that statistics are used to intentionally interpret only the data favorable to the presenter (that would be you unless you are clueless). Misuse can occur when conclusions are over generalized and claimed to be representative of more than what they are, either deliberately or by using bias. There are 3 types of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics.

This is one of the best posts ever.

This is a great thread. I've lost track of the argument.

It's ok to root for every player on the team, right?

Given the outstanding interview Kyle Bolin's father provided to the CJ (I know, we hate the rag), I will have it in me to pull relentlessly for Kyle Bolin in whatever role he is assigned.

I do recall stating after the Auburn game, a QB controversy is never a good thing. Maybe I should have altered it to, it's never a good thing for fans. Fans end up arguing to death with one another and forget we all root for the same team and all the players.

C-A-R-D-S

Reactions: Louisvillian
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT