ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know where I can download a 2020 baseball roster?...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
I plan to be in Mississippi for Friday's opener, and I'd like to take a copy with me...

Reactions: nccardfan
I’m sure it will be out before everyone heads to Ole Miss. CDM is getting one more look this weekend. Hard and major decisions.

Reactions: earsky
New I’m sure it will be out before everyone heads to Ole Miss. CDM is getting one more look this weekend. Hard and major decisions.
Hopefully,we will see it tomorrow on Gocards.

How do I copy a photo here?

sent you a text message. Hope you got it. Give us a summary of the games, please!
Got it...thanks! My wife also contacted Coach's secretary to see if anything is hot off the press.

I saw these games listed as "SEC+" as far as a broadcast. I'm guessing that's the SECN stream only. If not, I'm glad to be making the trip even more. Tough not to be able to see this series.

I'm not the best guy to chronicle games afterward, but I'll give it a shot...

I’m sure it will be out before everyone heads to Ole Miss. CDM is getting one more look this weekend. Hard and major decisions.
I'm guessing that CM might be waiting to hear about Perkins. I haven't heard anything about Dunn, but I'm sure he'll be available soon.
Could just be about keeping one more pitcher or one more fielder.

I thought I read Perkins it out with Tommy John surgery. So, no real decisions there. I am looking for Wright and Lohman to step up into their Sophomore years and make an impact.

I thought I read Perkins it out with Tommy John surgery. So, no real decisions there. I am looking for Wright and Lohman to step up into their Sophomore years and make an impact.
Yeah I don’t think there will be a whole lot of surprises. I think it will come down possibly to some freshmen and maybe some LHPers. I noticed we had 10 of them on the fall roster. While I like to have a few, I don’t necessarily feel that you need a bunch of them. If they’re not starters, they’re mainly used for specific situations like getting RH hitters out. Most lefties fit that bill.

I thought I read Perkins it out with Tommy John surgery.
Okay,that solves that mystery. I rode by practice today and saw Dunn wearing a cast on his left hand/wrist. Hopefully, he's gonna be back by April.
At least I think it was Dunn.

Okay,that solves that mystery. I rode by practice today and saw Dunn wearing a cast on his left hand/wrist. Hopefully, he's gonna be back by April.
At least I think it was Dunn.
Hopefully that was for preventive purposes and not a fracture or break.

Hopefully that was for preventive purposes and not a fracture or break.
He hasn't played in any of the scrimmages over the last 3 weekends. I think he was moving into that ss position, with Lavey at 2nd.
Dunn's injury explains the change for Lavey.

He hasn't played in any of the scrimmages over the last 3 weekends. I think he was moving into that ss position, with Lavey at 2nd.
Dunn's injury explains the change for Lavey.
Also why we will probably see Luke Brown in CF. The kid is fast but really don’t know what he brings as far as hitting.

Also why we will probably see Luke Brown in CF. The kid is fast but really don’t know what he brings as far as hitting.

He hit nearly .400 last year during his JUCO transfer season. His freshman year at WKU, his BA was .369. I'd say he has an eye for the ball.

Reactions: nccardfan
Sounds like both Juco OFs have the capability of being very good. Will it take a little time for them to adjust to D1 - time will tell.

37 are listed on the roster, which means at least 2 are probably RS. One of them is Perkins who is out for the season. Wonder who the other might be.

It is like most expected:
Friday - Detmers
sat - Miller
Sunday - Luke Smith

go Cards!!!!

Sounds like both Juco OFs have the capability of being very good. Will it take a little time for them to adjust to D1 - time will tell.

Luke Brown has played at the D1 level at WKU and was an All-Conf USA freshman. He should be an immediate impact guy here.

37 are listed on the roster, which means at least 2 are probably RS. One of them is Perkins who is out for the season. Wonder who the other might be.

It is like most expected:
Friday - Detmers
sat - Miller
Sunday - Luke Smith

go Cards!!!!

There were 38 on the roster last season. No Ethan Stringer. I looked him up. He's now at North Greenville. Austin Dickey did not return to the roster. I can't find his whereabouts. I think I'm going to like this kid, Drew Wiegman. Per his bio, he enjoys playing the cello and theatre. Favorite music includes Piano Guys, classical music, and music from the play Hamilton. Other player bios include hunting, camping, Fortnite, watching South Park, but not our renaissance man, Drew. I hope he does well.

Wiegman_Drew.jpg

Interesting that Perkins is listed.
Maybe he had that surgery during the Fall and there's a chance he makes it back.
There are a couple of Freshmen position players that didn't make the roster,but I don't have that Fall roster in front of me.

Austin Dickey help? I can’t place him or position? Ethan had way to many drops on OF last year.

Interesting that Perkins is listed.
Maybe he had that surgery during the Fall and there's a chance he makes it back.
There are a couple of Freshmen position players that didn't make the roster,but I don't have that Fall roster in front of me.
Actually I think it is because he is out for the year that you can keep his name on the roster and he doesn’t count against the 35.

I think we'll see Bennefield, Borden and Poland duking it out for playing time.

Idk, I'm confused by all of this.
Just confirmed from a reliable source. Perkins and Shane Harris are both out for the season. Because they are medical RS’s, their names can be left on the roster because they won’t play this year. Hence why the number is 37 not 35.

Not familiar with Harris but that sucks for him. With the depth of this team Dunn’s injury may be a blessing for the early season schedule. This will allow CDM to experiment a bit with backups and see who can be a consistent producer. Lavey should be very consistent at SS. 2B just needs to average (at worse) in the field. It will come down to who can handle the situations at the plate for sure. She wish these Ole Miss games were available to the majority of us.

Reactions: earsky and PHCARD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT