ADVERTISEMENT

Anxious for Friday

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
While I like our experience, depth, coaching staff, QB, still anxious about our first road test. Would like to see Lamar and the Cards running downhill early! Hopeful for a big win but still worried about the Dome, a big home crowd, and an upgrade in opponent. Go Cards!

Reactions: tkdcoach
I'll give a 3rd that. I'm hoping for a nice comfortable stress free win on the road, but I'm not expecting the stress free part to come true. Syracuse is usually very difficult to play in the Dome, and they will be fired up to play a ranked opponent. We'll have to play better defense Friday night than we played against Charlotte. IF we can take care of the ball, and play solid defense, then I like the Cardinals chances of getting the W.

Reactions: 65bird
Im looking forward to FSU.
Im a fan, i can do that.
The players and staff cant look ahead.

No offense to Charlotte, however this is the Cards "true" opening game.
Expect a tough first half, as the Cards get used to Cuse 'hurry and snap it before
the yardmarkers are set'

Cards pull away in the 2nd half and win 47-20.

Bring on the Seminoles !!!

We should have a big advantage in size and bulk in the matchup of our OL/TE/FB and their DL/LBs. They did look very quick against Colgate, which also had a big offensive line. If our blockers are quick enough, we should be able to move their defensive front off of the line of scrimmage, which bodes well for having a big running game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT