ADVERTISEMENT

Antigua

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
Ex-kittie assistant Orlando Antigua (now a USF head coach) has the Bulls program imploding due to academic fraud scandal. His brother (Oliver) is the assistant under the microscope. Wonder where they learned those tricks?

Ex-kittie assistant Orlando Antigua (now a USF head coach) has the Bulls program imploding due to academic fraud scandal. His brother (Oliver) is the assistant under the microscope. Wonder where they learned those tricks?
We all know the answer. Antigua isn't as smart as the man he tried to learn from so he got caught. It's as simple as that. Love him or hate him, John Calipari is a very intelligent man and KNOWS how to cover his arse. Antigua should have paid closer attention when he had the chance.

Yeah USF is going to get hammered for what UNC Chapel Hill did. Doesn't Antiqua know he can't do the stuff they let Calipari do at UK.

I hate to read that. I knew Oliver when I taught at St Raymond's about 25 years ago. Shows what the high stakes of college athletics can do to someone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT