ADVERTISEMENT

ANOTHER gut check win

Cue Card

Four-Star Poster
Mar 7, 2011
That mean a lot more than people today are willing to admit. GUT CHECK WIN = CHAMPIONSHIP PEDIGREE. PERIOD!

It definitely says something when a group of guys come back from the lowest of the low points to win a game like this. Down 13 on the road in the 2nd half to a pumped up team who plays everyone tough and with all the Chris Jones drama you have to tip your hat to these Cards.

G. Tech is a good home team...lots of close losses.

Very proud of the CARDS!!!

Now we got a week to prepare without Jones.

Originally posted by Louisvillian:
It definitely says something when a group of guys come back from the lowest of the low points to win a game like this. Down 13 on the road in the 2nd half to a pumped up team who plays everyone tough and with all the Chris Jones drama you have to tip your hat to these Cards.
DAMN right. That can not be measured. I UNDERSTAND everyone is counting this team out but teams without that championships pedigree lose THIS type of game. This team however showed me and those who paid attention that they OWN that championship pedigree.

'This team won't lose to a team that doesn't have that championship pedigree.

Originally posted by SeaCard:
Ga Tech is 2-0 in the SEC with wins over Georgia and VandyClassic!

laugh.r191677.gif

And Georgia's predicted to be one of their NCAA bids.

"Elite program", my a$$...

As long as these kids don't quit, I will support them. As ugly as it might have been, to come back from 13 playing that poorly with everything going on.....

Remember the 2012 bunch that lost last home game to S Florida.....you just never know.

His point is never give Pitino any credit for anything. It's all about that for some. They will never (give it a) rest until he is gone. GT has been close in a bunch of games. ANY road win in ACC is valuable.
lurk.r191677.gif

Originally posted by ACCCard:
His point is never give Pitino any credit for anything. It's all about that for some. They will never (give it a) rest until he is gone. GT has been close in a bunch of games. ANY road win in ACC is valuable.
lurk.r191677.gif
Same ole BS. Pitiino Pitino Pitino

Rinse
wash
Repeat

Originally posted by ACCCard:
lurk.r191677.gif
Agree with the last 2 sentences of your post but have no idea about the first part.

If you read the thread, you will see the negativity by poster that won't post much positive about UL, but plenty negative about the coach. I don't usually bring Pitino up. The negative people do. I just counter their negativity and I am the bad guy for defending the coach. If you can attack, I can defend. What is the difference? I am no more biased toward Pitino than some are biased against him. Some criticism of him is valid. A lot of it is overkill overboard ridiculous. If you don't appreciate the value of this win, then you are just plain negative. Concerns yes, but we won and it was a tough game for our team that has been through a lot lately.

Considering the potential fall out from a loss here, the guys deserve a ton of credit.

Going against a team w/ a losing record, with all the news within the last 24 hours, and struggling for a few weeks, it was great to see.

These kids were True Cardinals tonight. They NEVER gave up. Hope this turns out to be a defining moment for the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT