ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Cupper asks; Wheres the motivation ?

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
Said he doesnt understand the lack of motivation.

Also questions the offense. Its so anemic and its holding back the team.

Appreciated the effort of the defense despite giving up 31 points.

I've been asking the same thing since game one. We aren't getting better. This is a complete meltdown in a down year for the ACC. We are 3rd-year-Krags bad, possibly even 3rd-year-Cooper bad, but with better talent. Petrino has completely lost this team.

For the sake of UofL, I hope that he and Tyra can come to a mutual parting of ways because that buyout is going to hurt.

The offensive line is a mess and it shouldn't be. Absolutely no shot with this Oline.
With exceptions, the OLine looks big and extremely slow. There is absolutely no hit and drive. Against GT CBP was afraid to try and get a half yard with them on our first series. Summers has appeared to be good ONLINE coach in the past so I don't know the answer.

Do the flaws with our offensive line play explain why we won’t attempt a quarterback sneak with a 6’4” 250 pound quarterback? We’ve been in position several times this year to try this but haven’t call it even one time.

Reactions: GoldCard
Do the flaws with our offensive line play explain why we won’t attempt a quarterback sneak with a 6’4” 250 pound quarterback? We’ve been in position several times this year to try this but haven’t call it even one time.

A 6'4, 250 lb, slow as molassas in December, quarterback.

Ask these two!
1389293932000-GTY-461546779.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT