ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament Thread

I have UNC beating Va Tech AND Syracuse, then give us a tight game.

I’m also calling ND to beat Virginia.

So far, UNC rolling Va Tech...

If it is UNC they will be playing 3rd game in 3 days. Not saying they can't beat a fresh UofL squad but we should have that going for us. My concern would be since we typically start slow, in a game like that it may put pressure on us, while UNC is already in a groove and loose, they may jump out to a big lead and that puts even more pressure on UofL. I hope we can come in and play loose. Would love to see us press them to wear them out even more. But that won't happen...

If it is UNC they will be playing 3rd game in 3 days. Not saying they can't beat a fresh UofL squad but we should have that going for us. My concern would be since we typically start slow, in a game like that it may put pressure on us, while UNC is already in a groove and loose, they may jump out to a big lead and that puts even more pressure on UofL. I hope we can come in and play loose. Would love to see us press them to wear them out even more. But that won't happen...
Not to mention the crowd would be just like playing in the Dean Dome they frenzied tonite.It's a shame you cannot even feel confident about possibly beating a team with a losing record who could playing it's 3rd game straight. SMH

Not to mention the crowd would be just like playing in the Dean Dome they frenzied tonite.It's a shame you cannot even feel confident about possibly beating a team with a losing record who could playing it's 3rd game straight. SMH

These are the rowdy type of UNC fans too....not the regular wine & cheese crowd at the Dean Dome. These are the fans that can’t get tickets to games in Chapel Hill. They will go all out crazy in Greensboro.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Trendy pick has already started by the Acc announcers NC to do something special. So that means if Nc takes care of Cuse . Cards will be under the heat lamp again . Not having a good feeling already .

Yep. If it’s UNC, they’ll have momentum. They’ll have the crowd. We can go ahead and prepare accordingly. Though, Mack, to his credit, knows how to play Roy.

I have UNC beating Va Tech AND Syracuse, then give us a tight game.

I’m also calling ND to beat Virginia.

So far, UNC rolling Va Tech...

UNC is looking good lately. I would not be surprised if the Cards lose to them giving the state of things lately.

Assuming the Cards play to their potential and do win, I like your call on ND beating UVA. If you can't fight your own fights, send someone else to do your fighting for you. LOL.

Miami vs Clemson on now.

Pitt vs. NC State at 2:00

BC vs. Notre Dame at 7:00

UNC vs. Cuse at 9:00

Has there ever been a more dangerous sub .500 team in the ACC (or even in the country) than North Carolina?

I think the fanbase as a whole are coming too terms that this team has a hard time facing adversity and willing themselves to victory. I listened to Maybin show today and they are definitively truly red to heart. And they don't have confidence in playing NC either ! Says alot guys prepare to possibly be beat Thurs if NC wins tonite.

I’m convinced if the ACC wants us “out” and UNC “in” we have no chance regardless how we play.

So much for all of our previous "experts".
For some reason and don’t want to speculate but it seemed like the Tarheel players played as if there was really nothing to play for or they started looking ahead and felt like it was a lost cause. I’m sure Roy is probably relieved somewhat and is already looking ahead to next year’s incoming class.

For some reason and don’t want to speculate but it seemed like the Tarheel players played as if there was really nothing to play for or they started looking ahead and felt like it was a lost cause. I’m sure Roy is probably relieved somewhat and is already looking ahead to next year’s incoming class.
They sure didn't play like they had since they gotten healthy. Because they really did look the part when they got a full team. They had all the parts athletism, size and an elite pg. Just didn't mesh .

Just the luck of the draw sometimes with these teams . I harpen back to Duke last year still shaken my head they had some serious fire power those guys really didn't mesh as a whole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT