ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
4th quarter with 7:00 left and the score is 39-37 Va Tech with the lead. Both of these teams are offensively challenged. Tech playing without Kitley.

If it wasn’t for the loss at Syracuse we would be playing FSU right now. I am rooting for FSU to beat Syracuse. On another note everyone is talking about how bad our offense was. The Louisville vs Notre Dame was the highest scoring game so far I believe.

Reactions: 2330859
The TOs and the scoring droughts are an indication that our ladies have lost focus.

In the preseason, CJW used all of the roster and even tried platooning; I thought the combination of defensive pressure and the energy it provided by distributing the minutes was most effective. I believe the one thing this team has is senior athleticism; I would like Jeff to try using the entire roster for 40 minutes and full court press with emphasis on creating TOs and getting fast breaks. The half court offense is not accomplishing much of anything.

I totally agree with you on both suggestions this team has the athletes to run downhill and not set up and pass the ball around until they lose it or take a bad shot and the end of the shot clock. I also agree with you on playing the whole roster and putting a suffocating defense on opponents and wear them down. I used to coach baseball and my best teams were the teams that I got everyone in the game.

Reactions: 2330859
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT