ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville v Pitt

Once again I am on the road so I am on the road so I have to keep with the game on the ticker. It sounds like we are off to a good start.

Like I said I am not watching I am just keeping up with online. Curry was on fire early but she has cooled off it seems that the scoring is really balanced right now.

It also appears as if all our scoring is coming from the guards not much scoring from the bigs.

With 5 minutes to go and we have a 16 point lead it looks like we will move back to take the lead in the ACC standings. It looks like teams are doing great on their home court but really struggling on the road. We have done well on the road so far and if that continues we could win the ACC.

Final Cards win by 19 a good win on the road CJW played everyone and everyone scored. I was wondering how come Cochran only scored 6 points was she having a bad game or was the game plan for the guards to do more.

Reactions: rh62531
Yeah I know it was a home game today my comment was regarding other teams that lost on the road today. We have a really tough part of the schedule coming up and it is crucial if we handle it well. Right now the projections are that UNCST will get a 2 seed and we will get a 4 seed. If we can win on the road in the tough games we could move up to a 2 seed. If we do that we will host the our first 2 tournament games in the YUM.

Reactions: Cap'n Jim
Got get those quality wins against ranked opponents no matter where we play them. I get the road tests though as they will carry even more weight. This year, I think the ACCT will be very important come NCAAT seeding time.

Its very difficult to win on the road, so winning at home becomes a must do for the Lady Cards.

Its very difficult to win on the road, so winning at home becomes a must do for the Lady Cards.
Oh, don’t say Lady Cards 😛 I unfortunately am part of several FB groups and on the Women’s group I guess some said Lady Cards or ladies, etc. and someone had a complete meltdown.

Yeah I did the same thing and got corrected very quickly. I never thought calling them ladies was so offensive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT