ADVERTISEMENT

ACC CHAMPIONSHIP: LOUISVILLE VS FLORIDA STATE GAME THREAD

We need to spy the quarterback and stop his runs that is the only success they are having. Well that and penalties

This may be a better game for Bolin, he's a good runner and can make a throw...gives us options. This coming from a Plumber fan.

I'm just confused with the play calling. No misdirection or creative play calls. FSU went to the wildcat and that got them in the position to get into scoring position.

We keep doing the same thing that isn't working. I would try to go deep some more. We might get a pass interference call too. Brohm is being way to conservative.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
I am watching the game on the crappy ACCnetwork and they are showing the live stats. The only stat they are not showing is the penalties.

My Only complaint about the defense is sometimes when we tackle we pull the runner forward for more yardage.

FSU's defense isn't this good. Holding Louisville to 56 yards so far. Something is wrong with what Brohm wants to do and what Plummer can do. I see a trick play coming.

Oh my God Thrash is in the game with 2 minutes left in the game and he makes the catch.

We're giving the game away. It's a damn shame we didn't have a better QB this season. Looking back, Brohm will regret not finding someone who could spell Plummer when he's not playing well.

In this 2nd half, he needs to try Domann or Conley or put someone in a wildcat formation. Go to a hurry up offense. Something other than Plummer standing in the pocket.

It's like Louisville is playing with a 3rd string freshman QB. 69 total yards. Unbelievable! It was never this bad with Satterfield. I would rather see us run the ball every time than have Plummer standing back there trying to find receivers.

Reactions: rh62531
It's like Louisville is playing with a 3rd string freshman QB. 69 total yards. Unbelievable! It was never this bad with Satterfield. I would rather see us run the ball every time than have Plummer standing back there trying to find receivers.
As bad as Plunker is he is a better QB than Malik.

Sunbelt Scotty is nowhere near the coach that CJB is.

Win or lose, it's been a good season. We were a little fortunate early in the season and could of lost a couple more games. Very similar to Satterfield's first season.

But with just the bowl game remaining, I'm at least happy that there will be a different QB next season. Plummer is an enigma. Brohm needs a dual threat QB to take full advantage of his offensive philosophy.

This season will be remembered as a what could have been season. The receiving corps has been one of the weakest in recent history. Thrash is more of a 2nd option kind of WR. Brohm has to upgrade that right away.

I just hope we win this game or the bowl game. I don't want to see another great season end with a 3 game losing streak.

As bad as Plunker is he is a better QB than Malik.

Sunbelt Scotty is nowhere near the coach that CJB is.
Well that's pretty silly. I would take a healthy Malik Cunningham over Plummer all day. I agree Brohm is head and shoulders better than Satterfield. He just doesn't have the QB he needs.

The refs are screwing us but this QB matchup is really damning for Plummer and receivers

But Malik was never healthy. He also couldn't throw and any option run wasn't an option but a keeper.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT