ADVERTISEMENT

A Nwora Sighting Tonight

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Good to see Nwora out there contributing against ND. Like some others, I was beginning to wonder about the guy, but I trusted Padgett with whatever reasons he had for not playing the him that much.

Also good to see Perry getting some more PT and experience.

Perry, Deng, and VJ shut down Ferrell from about 15 mins into the first half onward. He had his moments, but it looked like the guy was gonna score 50 to start the game.

He also seemed to be actively supportive of the team while he was on the bench. I had read in other places his body language during games had not been good lately. I'm not sure if that is true or false, but he was certainly engaged last night.

Reactions: Cue Card
He also seemed to be actively supportive of the team while he was on the bench. I had read in other places his body language during games had not been good lately. I'm not sure if that is true or false, but he was certainly engaged last night.
Yep. I was personally worried about his future on the team with his limited minutes of PT lately. It was great seeing him participating on and off the court while on the bench. Looked like a true team player last night. He is going to be a terrific player for the Cards if he sticks it out.

I think it became very obvious to CDP that Williams and Sutton weren’t blocking out or bringing any offense. Adel wasn’t blocking out either. We were outrebounded 44-33. Nwora’s energy helped offset that. He just needs to be ready every game.

It seems to me that CDP is rewarding effort more than anything...if you want some PT, no lollygagging!! There are things happening on the floor that are headscratchers for sure; spacing, rotations, sketchy passing, ill advised ball jabs all get a shrug but won't get you pulled...just standing there? will get you sitting there.

And people said DP couldn't make adjustments in a game...........guess he's proving them wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT