ADVERTISEMENT

84 Returning Players

Spot, did I miss something on Jawon Pass? I'm not seeing him on either of your lists. Thanks for posting these threads.

Big focus will have to be on building depth on the d-line. Great opportunity for a grad transfer as well.

Going through that list and there’s not a lot of players with significant playing experience especially DL. Throw in the fact that our secondary is quite suspect. Becton, tresean smith, pass, Colin Wilson (?) and possibly others are question marks.

Kareem Roach has left. He entered the transfer portal just before the start of the season.

The roster on here has never been very good. While not perfect, the Syracuse Game notes roster at gocards.com would be the best source to start from....

We are going to be good if for no reason other than experience. This 2019 season success tells a great deal about the importance of coaching and player experience.

Nice work, but this is not a very good list. I would suggest going to GoCards.com and get a roster. This list has several players who are no longer with the team, and have left out current players in the two deep.

Where is: Chris Taylor-Yamanoha, Dez Fitzpatrick, Derek Dorsey, Jared Goldwire, Keion Wakefield to name a few.

Nice work, but this is not a very good list. I would suggest going to GoCards.com and get a roster. This list has several players who are no longer with the team, and have left out current players in the two deep.

Where is: Chris Taylor-Yamanoha, Dez Fitzpatrick, Derek Dorsey, Jared Goldwire, Keion Wakefield to name a few.

In another post I said I expect accurate information from a service I pay to use. If they can't keep some as simple as a roster updated correctly, why even try to provide the information AT ALL

My apologies for this thread.

In another post I said I expect accurate information from a service I pay to use. If they can't keep some as simple as a roster updated correctly, why even try to provide the information AT ALL

My apologies for this thread.

No apologies needed SpotHogCard, the roster has been terrible on this site for as long as I can remember. Good post, I think someone mentioned already, GoCards.com is the official site to get a correct roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT