ADVERTISEMENT

60% chance for thunderstorms Saturday.

Well, there was promise yesterday. Forecast called for 20% chance of rain on Saturday. It's now at 80%. "Thunderstorms likely."

Just caught WDRB's forecast, who IS calling for 60% rain on Saturday. However, he says to expect rain/thunderstorms early Saturday morning around 7-9am and again around 5-7pm or so. He said if we get anything during the game, it should be brief and widely scattered. TIFWIW.

Just caught WDRB's forecast, who IS calling for 60% rain on Saturday. However, he says to expect rain/thunderstorms early Saturday morning around 7-9am and again around 5-7pm or so. He said if we get anything during the game, it should be brief and widely scattered. TIFWIW.

Was Weinberg wearing his designer jeans and shmedium T? If not, he will Saturday.

My kids all want to know what I'm going to do if it rains since I'm an "elderly gentleman". They will all be with me at the game so I told them "get wet". I also told mmy son that this wasn't p*$$@ball but FOOTBALL. I feel blessed to have them all with me at the game.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Well the St Louis area just had storms that started at 7 AM and lasted until 11AM that dumped about 2-3 inches of rain on us. Usually the 502 get what we got within 12-24 hours. So I hope this mess veers north or south of Louisville and Lamar and the team get to play this game on a dry field. :(

Last edited:
Per weather.com it looks like heavy rain will start right around game time. Slow moving so it might rain the whole game. Poncho time.

Per weather.com it looks like heavy rain will start right around game time. Slow moving so it might rain the whole game. Poncho time.

Looking at the radar I think at most we just get grazed by some showers. That line of rain is tracking mostly north and west of us.

Reactions: Mayoman
Looking at the radar I think at most we just get grazed by some showers. That line of rain is tracking mostly north and west of us.

Time to do the ole rain dance....been praying all night for fair weather so the teams can really show case their speed and skills to the max.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT