ADVERTISEMENT

#56 Mahoni

CardMonarch

One-Star Poster
Sep 8, 2016
Can anybody find exactly how many penalties this kid is responsible for? Watching us vs Houston he was responsible for 2 false starts and a holding call at least. Not the first game I havent been thrilled with his discipline this year either. Just curious if anybody is keeping track.

Can anybody find exactly how many penalties this kid is responsible for? Watching us vs Houston he was responsible for 2 false starts and a holding call at least. Not the first game I havent been thrilled with his discipline this year either. Just curious if anybody is keeping track.
I dont blame the kid, i blame the guy coaching him. Neither should be here.

You should put your anti Klenakis thoughts in your sig. That way you'll save yourself the time of repetition.
actually, I am going to be a kragthorpe card just like you and fall in love with the false starts and holding penalties. #56 is great at it.

actually, I am going to be a kragthorpe card just like you and fall in love with the false starts and holding penalties. #56 is great at it.

Beas,

Calm down bro.

Many of us agree with you that klenakis has to go. You cant be so repetitive.

Also responsible for a 15 yd personal foul in the Houston game. Makes me wonder what is between his ears.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT