ADVERTISEMENT

5* Matthew Hurt

The humorous part about a slapd!ck debating Lite v. Tubby is that the LPT fanbase is coming to the same conclusion. How many slappies now whine about "one title"?

So why are slappies here trying to debate me/us? Their own message boards need to be set straight...

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
The humorous part about a slapd!ck debating Lite v. Tubby is that the LPT fanbase is coming to the same conclusion. How many slappies now whine about "one title"?

So why are slappies here trying to debate me/us? Their own message boards need to be set straight...

As much as you would like to believe. This is not your personal board and play ground. It's never a debate with you. It's always just humorous banter. You can't debate someone who can't be reasonable and admit just maybe they are wrong. Jealousy and envy breed hatred and anger. You could never debate someone with that irrational way of thinking. Tubby did great things at UK. He also racked up a lot of wins in a really bad SEC. And a below average out of Conf schedule. Not taking away what he accomplished. But being honest. Tubby came to a program that was considered one of the best 3 in the country at that time. RP left UK in a position to only grow and with all the engine's firing. Cal walked into a program falling apart. Even the facilities had fallen behind, what he has accomplished in a short time is successful. Not saying or seeing that. Is just someone not wanting to admit the truth. So a rational mature debate. Just won't happen. I will admit. If Cal can't make a run in the next 2 years. UK fans will become louder and more vocal on criticism .I'm not saying it's fair. Just saying thats how this fan base roles.

Reactions: -BBH-
...As much as you would like to believe. This is not your personal board and play ground. It's never a debate with you. It's always just humorous banter. You can't debate someone who can't be reasonable and admit just maybe they are wrong. Jealousy and envy breed hatred and anger. You could never debate someone with that irrational way of thinking. Tubby did great things at UK. He also racked up a lot of wins in a really bad SEC. And a below average out of Conf schedule. Not taking away what he accomplished. But being honest. Tubby came to a program that was considered one of the best 3 in the country at that time. RP left UK in a position to only grow and with all the engine's firing. Cal walked into a program falling apart. Even the facilities had fallen behind, what he has accomplished in a short time is successful. Not saying or seeing that. Is just someone not wanting to admit the truth. So a rational mature debate. Just won't happen. I will admit. If Cal can't make a run in the next 2 years. UK fans will become louder and more vocal on criticism .I'm not saying it's fair. Just saying thats how this fan base roles.
I couldn't care less how many slapd!cks "role" in... You're no competition and irrelevant. I only bring up your presence when you start to have a problem with mine or another POV here. You're the interloper, not the rest of us.

And you'd better start to "role"...you can't keep a player worth a damn on the team from one year to the next. You thought you were seeing too much turnover before...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT