ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Round Question

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
I know, I know we shouldn't be looking ahead to 2nd Round that'll be on Sunday, but it's Jacksonville St everybody.

My question is, I know they haven't announced game times yet, but around what time do you all expect it to be around? The reason why I'm asking is cause while I won't be there (the peeps that I go with are party poopers and don't want to go) they do want to go to BBW and watch it there.

I know, I know we shouldn't be looking ahead to 2nd Round that'll be on Sunday, but it's Jacksonville St everybody.

My question is, I know they haven't announced game times yet, but around what time do you all expect it to be around? The reason why I'm asking is cause while I won't be there (the peeps that I go with are party poopers and don't want to go) they do want to go to BBW and watch it there.
Not sure but I'll be there with you, signed Kenneth Faried.

If we can lose to WF, we can lose to anyone. Upsets happen frequently in the NCAAT.

Reactions: American Male
Since we are early session on friday I would say it is likely that we are early session on Sunday barring an upset. That splits the time fairly with everyone else.

There is only one session on Sunday, not an early session and late session. CBS and Turner will determine Sunday game times after the final game on Friday when all the matchups have been determined.

It's a Ray Harper coached Jacksonville State. That should be enough to keep everyones attention. Ray Harper is a prick but he is a really good basketball coach. I'm not looking past Friday because of that.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
We are favored by 22 points. We will win big on Friday.

We had a healthy line against Morehead State, too. -9.5. Our guys have shown the ability, or inability, to close out games. I can totally see us whipping ass early, then Jax St. starts chipping away. Then we tighten up. Then we miss free throws. You know the drill. I hope we win big. I hope it's a route. But, it's the NCAAT. Crazy stuff happens. That's all I'm saying.

Per Sagarin Cards are 98.5 % likely to win Friday. Hillary was something like 98% likely to win at end of October and the Falcons were 99.5% likely to win early in the 4th Quarter.
Nothing is certain.

We had a healthy line against Morehead State, too. -9.5. Our guys have shown the ability, or inability, to close out games. I can totally see us whipping ass early, then Jax St. starts chipping away. Then we tighten up. Then we miss free throws. You know the drill. I hope we win big. I hope it's a route. But, it's the NCAAT. Crazy stuff happens. That's all I'm saying.

This is the scenario I fear against Michigan. It happened in 2005, and it happened again in 2013. Our team persevered and won anyway; can this 2017 team do that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT