ADVERTISEMENT

Real Question - let’s say we decide to move on…

Lol - so now, not only is Tyra responsible for costing UofL millions (due to honoring the contract Jurich’s saddled him with) but now, somehow Tyra is responsible for Petrino’s implosion...
Your AD was responsible for keeping all of athletics on the tracks. Of course, he failed miserably, tucked tail, and ran.
That’s a bit like saying that it was the swimming pool’s fault for being where it was, when you shoved that old lady into it...
Still clueless as ever. Some things never change. Keep stalking!...Funny as hell.

The point was - he failed spectacularly at two of his previous three jobs. One, cost him any future opportunity to coach in the NFL and the other was a national scandal.

Based on that track record, he shouldn’t have any leverage in contract negotiations with Jurich but your idol, unnecessarily and unilaterally, put UofL in a multimillion dollar box because Jurich, “looked into his eyes and believed him when he said that he was a changed man.”

Your idol got played - plain and simple.
Why did Arkansas put a bigger number in their contract? Apparently "my idol" got us a deal...

Your AD was responsible for keeping all of athletics on the tracks. Of course, he failed miserably, tucked tail, and ran.

Still clueless as ever. Some things never change. Keep stalking!...Funny as hell.
Tyra was UofL’s AD - just like all of them have been - meaning he was just as much your AD as he was any one else’s.

I suggest that he did keep athletics on the tracks, by firing Petrino - much in the same way Jurich (who was all Cardinal fans’ AD but, your personal hero) did when he fired kragthorpe. Difference being - Jurich was the one who made both hiring mistakes.

I'm ready to move on from KP. When he talks to the media after games he doesn't sound like a BB coach. He sounds more like a minister.
We need the players to love and have fun. Enjoy the love amongst one another as a team. Feel the love from the community.
It's not what I expect from a BB coach who is paid millions.
This is about breaking down the strengths and weaknesses of an opponent by planning and organizing your teams strengths to win a game.
Just too strange. Let's turn the page.

I'm ready to move on from KP. When he talks to the media after games he doesn't sound like a BB coach. He sounds more like a minister.
We need the players to love and have fun. Enjoy the love amongst one another as a team. Feel the love from the community.
It's not what I expect from a BB coach who is paid millions.
This is about breaking down the strengths and weaknesses of an opponent by planning and organizing your teams strengths to win a game.
Just too strange. Let's turn the page.
Agreed. KP may believe he is protecting kids when he says that stuff. It's just a deflection because he has no answers.

I'm Clueless, among other things, is not understanding what’s relevant. Like a buyout that your AD didn’t know how to manage…
Once again, you’re typing out of both sides of your face on the issue.

“Heads I win and tails you lose” stops working on people past the age of eight.

#pariah

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT