ADVERTISEMENT

2018...... no commits for basketball

jalovell23

2000+
Jul 8, 2007
Boone County
Its odd but, UofL has no commits for this upcoming 2018 basketball season.

SG 6'5 Wyatt Battaile (walk-on)
PG 6'2 Christen Cunningham (transfer from Samford)
PG 6'0 Khwan Fore (transfer from Richmond)

Not really that odd considering our circumstances. New coach, program was a complete mess for the last 3 years because of the previous staff. Coach Mack hasn't had time to build relationships or build kids trust back in the program yet but he's working on it. Nickelberry's commitment next year is a good sign of things to come and I've actually been surprised at the level of kids that are being crystal balled to Louisville for next year.

I would say Louisville will probably take another transfer but I would be surprised if there are high school kids left that would make an impact an impact or not get recruited over at Louisville.

Not really that odd considering our circumstances. New coach, program was a complete mess for the last 3 years because of the previous staff. Coach Mack hasn't had time to build relationships or build kids trust back in the program yet but he's working on it. Nickelberry's commitment next year is a good sign of things to come and I've actually been surprised at the level of kids that are being crystal balled to Louisville for next year.

I would say Louisville will probably take another transfer but I would be surprised if there are high school kids left that would make an impact an impact or not get recruited over at Louisville.

Look for some JCs to be added.

Almost all the top recruits were committed and signed by the time Mack got the job. I like that he took 1 year players and focused on 2019 rather than take flyers on low rated guys for multiple years.

Almost all the top recruits were committed and signed by the time Mack got the job. I like that he took 1 year players and focused on 2019 rather than take flyers on low rated guys for multiple years.
Barring FBI issues, I feel that UL will be an ACC and NCAA championship caliber team in 3 years. Mack is a very good coach and recruiting , as of now, looks great for 2019 and 2020.

Barring FBI issues, I feel that UL will be an ACC and NCAA championship caliber team in 3 years. Mack is a very good coach and recruiting , as of now, looks great for 2019 and 2020.

Ky fans always throwing that FBI thing out there. Nice backhanded compliment.:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT