ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Football Season Ticket Sales?

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Does anybody have up-to-date numbers on our season ticket sales and trends as we head into the 2017 season? Just read an article about the "lagging" UK season ticket sales and wondered if our season ticket sales were in line with declining trends nationally. BTW, got mine in the mail this week. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

But as SEC Country’s Joe Mussatto reported on Thursday, Kentucky’s season ticket sales are lagging. The university has sold less than 33,000 season tickets (60,000 capacity) going into the 2017 season. And consider:

- Kentucky’s home slate includes games against Louisville, Tennessee and Florida.

- Kentucky is coming off one of its three Florida bowl games in program history.

- Kentucky returns as much talent and experience as the program has had in some time.

https://kentucky.rivals.com/news/la...hat-long-suffering-uk-football-fan-base-claim

Reactions: Mayoman
Does anybody have up-to-date numbers on our season ticket sales and trends as we head into the 2017 season? Just read an article about the "lagging" UK season ticket sales and wondered if our season ticket sales were in line with declining trends nationally. BTW, got mine in the mail this week. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

But as SEC Country’s Joe Mussatto reported on Thursday, Kentucky’s season ticket sales are lagging. The university has sold less than 33,000 season tickets (60,000 capacity) going into the 2017 season. And consider:

- Kentucky’s home slate includes games against Louisville, Tennessee and Florida.

- Kentucky is coming off one of its three Florida bowl games in program history.

- Kentucky returns as much talent and experience as the program has had in some time.

https://kentucky.rivals.com/news/la...hat-long-suffering-uk-football-fan-base-claim

If I'm not mistaken, I thought that I read that they are taking names to be put on for waiting list. I thought I read that online a month or so. IF I'm right about the waiting list, that should show you and others how well season tickets are selling for Louisville.

Reactions: Steelers2012

If I'm not mistaken, I thought that I read that they are taking names to be put on for waiting list. I thought I read that online a month or so. IF I'm right about the waiting list, that should show you and others how well season tickets are selling for Louisville.
I know this I tried to move 4 of my seats to get them together in 206. There was zero movement, which tells me people are holding onto their seats which is great

Their sold & capped at 50,000 including students as the ACC requires 5,000 for visiting teams. Those become available the week of the game if unsold by the guest team.

UK does not count student tickets as season tickets. UL is probably mostly sold out of season tickets but they don't sell 50,000. Probably more like 44,000. There is student and other tickets set aside.

Also UL starts selling from the away team allotments in August for done games. Visiting teams start turning them back early if there is no chance they need them. Bet you can buy some BC seats Now. About 2 weeks our schools have to commit if turn back what is left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT