ADVERTISEMENT

#2 CFP?

BPGhost

6000+
Jun 23, 2015
I fully realize that it no longer matters for UofL but, I can't wait to hear all of the b1g sack hangers justify osu squeaking out a 1 pt win against 3-8 msu as a 3 TD favorite.

Reactions: vivid_red
Here is the defense: it is a b10 rivalry game and MSU is the best 7 now 8 loss team in the country...don't ya know.:oops:;)

If UF holds off LSU to win...how far will they move up in the CFP rankings? T5 for sure. It really gets hilarious at this time of the year to observe the inner workings of the media bias of conferences and their pet blue bloods of CFB.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
SEC and Big10 teams get passes for their close wins or in Michigans case , a close loss.

Been arguing with a Suckeyes fan about Louisville. He kept bringing up the close wins against VA and duke but ignoring the other 7 victories by 31 or more.

He's getting smacked around on the National board for his own crap.

I wonder if they are sunshine pumping that go for 2 call by dantonio like louisville fans are sunshine pumping klanakis.
Lol - what you call "sunshine pumping" everyone else calls stepping back and trying to evaluate the situation rationally, instead with the drama typically reserved for 13 YO girls.

And if I'm a MSU fan, I love that he went for 2. You're 3-7 for chrissakes - take a chance.

Lol - what you call "sunshine pumping" everyone else calls stepping back and trying to evaluate the situation rationally, instead with the drama typically reserved for 13 YO girls.

And if I'm a MSU fan, I love that he went for 2. You're 3-7 for chrissakes - take a chance.
If they were on the road, I get it. Take the chance. But at home get even and go to OT if needed. Wasn't like OSU was lighting up the scoreboard today.

If they were on the road, I get it. Take the chance. But at home get even and go to OT if needed. Wasn't like OSU was lighting up the scoreboard today.
I get that thinking and again if I were a MSU fan, I'd have been ok with that decision too. My guess is that if they were 7-3 and not 3-7, that's the way Dantonio would have played it.

I get that thinking and again if I were a MSU fan, I'd have been ok with that decision too. My guess is that if they were 7-3 and not 3-7, that's the way Dantonio would have played it.
I have a left handed klanakis hammer to sell Louisville fans like you for the sale price of $2500 they are going fast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT