ADVERTISEMENT

(11) LOUISVILLE VS (6) FLORIDA STATE GAME THREAD- 7:00 ESPN

Well the early adjustment is putting more defensive pressure on our guards. We've avoided disaster so far.

Man that was a HUGE shot by Kimble but I would feel a whole lot better if we were running some freaking offense. Way too much dribbling.

Reactions: shadow force
That's 2 players out now. One for us. One for them. Let us hope nobody else gets hurt for either team.

Sure could use a Malik " Willis Reed" moment right now.

Yeah i know regular season game isnt as important.

Nwora showed tonight what I've said all season: He's capable of disappearing at any given point or any given game. That's what keeps him from being a "great" player.

Nwora showed tonight what I've said all season: He's capable of disappearing at any given point or any given game. That's what keeps him from being a "great" player.
Correction. Nwora WILL disappear in any game where he is needed and it’s physical. How can you not score a point in the second half of a game when your team needs their best offensive player to shine?

A lot of Nworas issues are partially his, and partially the team and the offensive system not getting him the ball..... and definitely not getting him the ball in places he can operate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT