ADVERTISEMENT

(11) LOUISVILLE VS (6) FLORIDA STATE GAME THREAD- 7:00 ESPN

Damn. Really hate that for Malik. He's been fighting that ankle/foot all year and that really didn't look good. I don't even care about seeing him come back for this game. He needs to get that ankle healthy. We're going to need him for the post season.

Kimble playing well early on. DJ needs to calm down a little and keep it under control. Need Enoch to step up tonight more than ever.

Go CARDS!!!

Always good when Ryan is on target. Defense has to worry about him that much more.

Malik didn’t look like a man that knew he was ok and going back in.

David Johnson really needs to work on those free throws especially if he wants to be on the court during big games. In close games towards the end they are going to foul him on purpose. I hope it’s not this game, outside of that he brings so much to the court.

McMahon has the guy covered he is just knocking down incredible shots. The best way to drop him is deny him the ball.

Coach said we're trying to pick on their 4 and 5's by going small. Don't think for a second that Hamilton sees that and will try to force the Cards to go big again, but without Malik, we're gonna have to suck it up and continue to play small no matter what which means we have to hit shots and take care of the basketball to pull the upset.

A good 20-5 run and this game is over.
FSU was counting on January Louisville.
Theyre manning up despite missing 3 players.
Go Cards !!!

Reactions: earsky
Hamilton will make adjustments. Hopefully Mack's got the counter. Keep playing hard with the small lineup for stretches as Enoch is the only big ready to go and even he is batting ankle issues.

Reactions: earsky and Cue Card
Hamilton will make adjustments. Hopefully Mack's got the counter. Keep playing hard with the small lineup for stretches as Enoch is the only big ready to go and even he is batting ankle issues.
Hamilton is a terrific coach. I agree he will make adjustments. I'm not much of a coach other than coaching from my sofa but I suspect we'll see the Cards continue attacking the basket and taking the shot clock under 10 seconds each possession.

Reactions: shadow force
Pretty solid 20 minutes. I would feel a whole lot better if Malik wasn't hurt. He's not going to play again tonight and that sucks.
I hope like hell thats all it is but Malik looked like a guy that just learned his season is over.

I pray I’m wrong.

Reactions: Cue Card
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT