ADVERTISEMENT

(10) LOUISVILLE VS (22) VIRGINIA GAME THREAD- 4:00 ESPN

The only thing that bothers me about coaching this game is letting them control the tempo. We should be pushing the ball up court and speeding up the tempo if we don’t we have no chance winning this game.

The only thing that bothers me about coaching this game is letting them control the tempo. We should be pushing the ball up court and speeding up the tempo if we don’t we have no chance winning this game.
That only works if the shots are going in. Early in the game, that was happening, then we went cold, they stalled the game and now we're out of sync. It's like watching paint dry.

Malik is simply too banged up to play his style today which is what we're missing. He likes to get physical inside and he just isn't able to right now. He needs to sit and get healthy for post season play.

Ryan needs to sit too if he's not going to make some nice passes and hit 3's. On defense, he's a big time liability.

Funny how the same old trolls come out to play when things are going badly. When things are going well, they're nowhere to be found.

If U of L does good in the ACC tournament then they will be a 3 seed in the big dance if they don't do well in the ACC tournament they will be a 4 seed

If U of L does good in the ACC tournament then they will be a 3 seed in the big dance if they don't do well in the ACC tournament they will be a 4 seed
Lunardi as of today moved the Cards up to a 2 seed. They'll fall to a 3 after today assuming this UVA lead holds up, and then they'll have a shot at playing themselves back to the 2 line IMO.

This is automatic for Virginia just drive the lane and if they miss the ref bails them out. My problem with this is they aren’t doing the same thing at our end.

Reactions: Cue Card
Putting Perry on their 5 foot 7 inch point guard is making UVA sputter some. (coaching adjustment?) Going with a 3 guard lineup is hampering our ability to rebound some, but I understand the need to go small.

SMH guys i vowed to not comment during a game thread anymore since that Pitt game. Save yourselves a headache like i have and just understand this team is who they have been all year when the game counts they just do not have bb killer drive. Nothing to do with coaching you have too really want it play with heart and leave it all on the court they just haven't done that at all this year.

I am truly hoping and praying that somehow a mircale happens for them to win this game because they really deserve to be a winner with all these guys have been through.

Reactions: Cue Card
He already updated it to U of L as 3-seed now
It's all good. This was a game I expected the Cards to lose because of the week off but as bad as they've played, they're only 4 points down.

Must be that lack of coaching adjustments.

Well would you look at this? That 3 guard lineup (coaching adjustment?) has the Cards tied with 4 minutes to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT