ADVERTISEMENT

To believe it's not a conspiracy against U of L your delusional

Thanks for sharing. While this is revealing, it will be treated with humor by those around her, and by those in the media. For me, it is just another blatant example of the UK influences inside our University, and in the media that report their agenda through propaganda, concealed in so called news.

Total air head. And she probably had dreamed about that opportunity.

But she'll fit in well with our current "leadership"...

Reactions: gocds and Deeva
After watching the whole video I saw a sUcK grad laughing at her stupidity with egg on her face. If she ever thought she had a chance at that position it should be gone now.

Reactions: Deeva and zipp
get rid of her immediately. reward people who have been working with the school for years. instead of looking outside.
she will be job hopping once she gets the position on her resume just like our last President did.

Reactions: zipp
get rid of her immediately. reward people who have been working with the school for years. instead of looking outside.
she will be job hopping once she gets the position on her resume just like our last President did.

Shes an interim and not getting the permanent gig

And her success is due to Benda Pootytang. See what I did there? Oh, I’m sorry, I just misspoke. Everyone is okay with that…right?

• Haha
Reactions: earsky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT