ADVERTISEMENT

Sahvir Wheeler

I would pass on him especially if you can get a better guard.

In my opinion, Sahvir Wheeler is a “poor man’s” Khalid El-Amin, if you can remember him from UConn. Wheeler is maybe not as heavy as El-Amin. Both are kind of small and heavier PGs.

If KP is serious about posting his guards down low ..... Wheeler is not a candidate. I would expect 6'2" as the shortest acceptance for running that offense.

a big no thanks.
Wheeler is coming off a serious leg injury. he is small so has to rely on those legs. also not much eligibility left.

I get why we would want better options but I am not sure we are in a position to be very picky. We need players.

Also, would not be worried about "eligibility years left"....With all the transfers and NIL money going around, almost every player is on a one year scholarship in the New NCAA.

I would pass on him especially if you can get a better guard.

In my opinion, Sahvir Wheeler is a “poor man’s” Khalid El-Amin, if you can remember him from UConn. Wheeler is maybe not as heavy as El-Amin. Both are kind of small and heavier PGs.
Khalid El-Almin nows there’s a name I haven’t heard for quite awhile.

Reactions: LouisvilleKid79
Enters the portal.. Wonder if K Pain takes a swing at getting him ?
No Way Meme GIF

K Pain could do worse, Wheeler is a decent player. Would like to see him come here and hit a last second shot to beat the slapdicks next year.!

• Haha
Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
I doubt there is any interest. With the right surrounding players he is a legit distributor of the ball. Can’t trust him to shoot and be tough at crunch time. Hasn’t done that in 3-4 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT