ADVERTISEMENT

Fraude Still at it

Tenncard

300+
May 4, 2007

I don’t need for a journalist who covers my team to be a fan, but I don’t think it’s much to ask for them to be fair. This guy continually $hits on Louisville. The message here seems to be that we shouldn’t swing for the fences. Little ole Louisville should go for an up and comer right out of the gate. Either May or Schertz May end up being great, but screw you Fraude.

In this environment; I am not sure there is a guaranteed “right hire”.

I don’t need for a journalist who covers my team to be a fan, but I don’t think it’s much to ask for them to be fair. This guy continually $hits on Louisville. The message here seems to be that we shouldn’t swing for the fences. Little ole Louisville should go for an up and comer right out of the gate. Either May or Schertz May end up being great, but screw you Fraude.
Although he is a very good writer, I’m personally not a big fan of Pat Forde because of the cheap shots he took at Coach Crum during his love affair with Pitino at UK but I didn’t read his column that way.

Seemed to me he just stated that in his opinion it would be hard to pry Scott Drew or Billy Donovan from their current jobs, not because of who UofL is but one because he just won a National Championship at Baylor and his family is happy there. The other, Donovan coaches in the Pros and just signed a big contract which would mean a huge buyout.

I’m still hoping we can get Drew but like Forde said, maybe we can find another Jay Wright with one of these young up and comers.

If we have to settle for a young up and comer who might not be successful then you blame the people in charge who created this problem.

No, I am not a mystic but our last few hires have been disastrous. I would rather have a proven winner than an up and comer who is not in a P5 conference. It seems as though we have fallen so far that not even our own fans think we can’t get a top notch coach. I would love to get Drew Scott but I don’t think that will happen. I saw a comment he supposedly made saying he has many more titles to win at Baylor. I don’t know if he truly made that comment or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT