ADVERTISEMENT

Ramsey and Rutherford

Always been the case. And, not just your casual Pubs. Radicalized ones.
Are u nuts? It's comments like this why the political party you apparently belong to is totally out of touch with reality. You have no concept of radicalization. Ever been to Iraq or Afghanistan?

Are u nuts? It's comments like this why the political party you apparently belong to is totally out of touch with reality. You have no concept of radicalization. Ever been to Iraq or Afghanistan?

Not sure what Iraq and Afghanistan have to do with anything. I guess you're confusing Muslim radicalization with radicalization of other groups and people, such as conservative radicalization. It's that kind of fervor and intensity that put Trump in the White House. He's not a traditional conservative. If you're more extreme to the right, such as those who voted for him, for lack of a better word, you're radicalized. There are radical liberals, radical Libertarians, radical basketball fans (guess whom I referring to.)

Not sure what Iraq and Afghanistan have to do with anything. I guess you're confusing Muslim radicalization with radicalization of other groups and people, such as conservative radicalization. It's that kind of fervor and intensity that put Trump in the White House. He's not a traditional conservative. If you're more extreme to the right, such as those who voted for him, for lack of a better word, you're radicalized. There are radical liberals, radical Libertarians, radical basketball fans (guess whom I referring to.)
The biggest difference I see is radical conservatives, radical liberals, radical libertarians, and radical basketball fans don't wish to eradicate your existence from earth for having a different point of view.

Radical Islamic terrorist want everyone to conform to Islam or die. That's your 2 choices. Either conform to Islam or die. I would say that's a bit too 'radical'.

JMO

Last edited:
Reactions: SoulSr and tluck28
Could the rumor that the RR show was funded primarily by the UL Foundation. Inappropriate if so and apparently uncovered by the auditors.

Could the rumor that the RR show was funded primarily by the UL Foundation. Inappropriate if so and apparently uncovered by the auditors.
Sure. Why not funnel money to a separate radio station rather than hire U of L people on a U of L radio station? R&R were obviously working for peanuts.

Slappies are funny quoting rumors that Maddie Bangs tells 'em.

"Elite program," my a$$...

Yep, you ARE an idiot.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

So the question still stands I guess....what ever happened to these two clowns?

Didn't the one dude on there have a private website or something like that? You would think that he would explain the resignation. What a bizarre situation. I expected better from John Ramsey, I don't know anything about the other guy and quite frankly, didn't really like listening to him. I have always liked John Ramsey and thought he was a true Louisville boy. I expected more from him I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT