ADVERTISEMENT

Padgett won 20....

i still and will always say that Deng Adel's brain fart against VA forever changed the direction of the program. it's the turning point. all he has to do is not move his feet and inbound the ball, we win that game, we just beat the #1 team in the country, and padgett would not have been let go. imagine that, he never coached a game in his life and led us to a respectable season and that wasn't good enough. and he contract was cheap. instead we baile don him, and have now wasted a shi$load of money going thru the coachign carousel and we're are basically ranked lower than 300.

i still and will always say that Deng Adel's brain fart against VA forever changed the direction of the program. it's the turning point. all he has to do is not move his feet and inbound the ball, we win that game, we just beat the #1 team in the country, and padgett would not have been let go. imagine that, he never coached a game in his life and led us to a respectable season and that wasn't good enough. and he contract was cheap. instead we baile don him, and have now wasted a shi$load of money going thru the coachign carousel and we're are basically ranked lower than 300.
Just part of the Twilight Zone that started when that book came out about strippers in the dorm room. It's like the sports gods had to seek revenge when Louisville won the 2013 championship.

It has been one thing after another. I thought we hit rock bottom last season but there may be a sinkhole in that bottom rock. Is it ever going to end?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT