ADVERTISEMENT

Heird: "...we knew that this was going to be another rebuilding year..."

I have learned this a pointless argument. People claim there is a KP Mafia it is nothing like the Jurich Mafia. He did no wrong, he is the sole reason every Louisville team won and is still winning games. The losses and problems were all someone else’s fault, coaches, players, administrators and politicians.

They can’t admit these 2 things are true he was a great AD and he was a big factor in both revenue programs demise. They can’t admit he created enemies. They eventually got him. Then he doubles down and intentionally hurts the atheltic department that he supposedly loved. He loved his power.
That’s a hyperbolic statement of the position people have who support(ed) Jurich…

Some not all of what I said is overstated

You keep saying Louisville was weak caving to the NCAA. At that time Jurich, Ramsey and Pitino were Louisville. They caved with the post season ban. That set the stage for the banners to come down. That set the stage for the FBI response. That has set the stage for Beard not getting a look even though he is the best pure coach. Which I hate but get.

I agree decisions made in reaction to the events haven’t been good. It has led to mutilple leadership transitions. That is never good. But to continue to absolve Jurich and Ramsey isn’t right either. They played a role.

You keep saying Louisville was weak caving to the NCAA. At that time Jurich, Ramsey and Pitino were Louisville. They caved with the post season ban. That set the stage for the banners to come down. That set the stage for the FBI response. That has set the stage for Beard not getting a look even though he is the best pure coach. Which I hate but get.

I agree decisions made in reaction to the events haven’t been good. It has led to mutilple leadership transitions. That is never good. But to continue to absolve Jurich and Ramsey isn’t right either. They played a role.
Zipp will argue ad nauseam that Jurich was in control of everything that went right. And that any decisions that were wrong were outside his control. Been a staple of this board for 7 years.

That was 100% Ramsey, and no question it was a mistake. I said as much while it was happening…

Zipp will argue ad nauseam that Jurich was in control of everything that went right. And that any decisions that were wrong were outside his control. Been a staple of this board for 7 years.
More hyperbole. Give me examples to discuss, not over-generalizations…

He has proven time and again, he doesn’t understand the sports he’s watching on a level that he can contribute in that way and; when you are a volume poster like he is - that leaves you with talking about the things - ad nauseam - that he does.

The charts / graphs are next level though…😂

I’ve wasted too many minutes in the past on this exercise. Re-read some of your 4000 posts and see whom to assign blame to. It might be best if you did it in bar graph form so you can see your own thoughts in very visual form.
Again, off topic, and without evidence of anything. If you don’t have time to effectively present your case, don’t bring a subject up.

Jurich was a tremendous AD but not infallible. Nor have I ever said otherwise. But miles ahead of anything we have now, as indicated by our results.

Hyperbole is a weak move in the absence of information…

Again, off topic, and without evidence of anything. If you don’t have time to effectively present your case, don’t bring a subject up.

Jurich was a tremendous AD but not infallible. Nor have I ever said otherwise. But miles ahead of anything we have now, as indicated by our results.

Hyperbole is a weak move in the absence of information…
Yes yes Jurich was fantastic. If it wasn't for your avatar he would still be here. And if he was, we most definitely wouldn't have Payne right now. Fantastic.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT